SEVENTY TWO

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
VIOLENCE

BATTLE OF THE ALPHA'S

CASPER POV

"Hello son" i growled at my so called dad i wanted to rip his fucking head off there he stood with that stupid smirk on his face "don't fucking call me that" i yelled at him while trying to control my wolf , everyone was at the pack house the fight was about to start "i see you've became a faggot" Ryker walked closer to him "watch how you fucking talk to him" my 'dad' just laughed but i knew he was scared ,

We walked over to Hayden "how are you feeling" i asked him "honestly i don't know I'm just ready to get this over with"

HAYDEN POV

"It's sad that I'll have to kill my only grandson" i growled then shifted into my big black wolf he did the same then growled thinking i was going to stand down but i stood tall with my red eyes i couldn't lose this fight if i did that means I'll die and leave Eric here alone and i wasn't going to do that.

He clawed at me twice luckily i was quick enough to dodge it then claw him i didn't give him a chance to recover i quickly pounced on him but he kicked me off with his back legs sending me flying i landed on all fours then then charged at him i hi...

He clawed at me twice luckily i was quick enough to dodge it then claw him i didn't give him a chance to recover i quickly pounced on him but he kicked me off with his back legs sending me flying i landed on all fours then then charged at him i hissed when he snipped my leg he clawed me and as i was falling he landed on me then clawed me again The words my dad said to me played in my mind as i was getting clawed

It doesn't matter how much of a great fighter you are only thing that matters is that you fight with your heart and fight with all you have your an alpha's son and soon to be alpha you fight with everything in you for your family , for your mate , for your future

I growled loudly pushing him off me with all fours i clawed him twice across the face then bit into his leg hard he whimpered then i bit his side he whimpered again i continue to claw him until he was on the ground he wasn't dead though he looked up at me then shifted into his human form even on his death bed he still looked like a monster with that smirk "if you don't kill me now I'll kill all of you"

I growled then bit his head off when his body dropped i let out a ground breaking growl making everyone bow down to me .

After everyone had changed into human form we did a small meet in greet i stood on the stairs instantly "I'm Hayden Delarosa " i announced then Eric stood alongside me "this is my mate Eric" i stated proudly "how old are you" a guy with blue hair asked "I'm fifteen" "how are you an alpha" a blond girl asked "my dad use to be an alpha which led us here to today"

"So who's your beta ,delta,lead warriors and so on" a guy asked i smiled "my beta is Alec preciado and my sister Katie Delarosa which is his mate" they both came up on the stage "my delta is Andy cook and his mate jace stumbler, jace was also suppose to be my lead warrior but since he is one of my deltas i decided to pick someone from the pack to be a hunters and the lead warrior"