M&G/ BASEBALL

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
MATURE CONTENT
*edited*

ADRIAN POV

I groaned as i tried to lean up but immediately was held back down when i looked over Ryker and Antonio was laying on each side of me and we all was naked i blushed as i stared down at Ryker he's so big even when he's soft.

When i made a attempt to move again Ryker held onto me tighter as Antonio pressed himself onto my ass

"Where are you going" Ryker asked me then pecked my lips "i have to pee" i told him then he pulled me on him then kissed my neck "hurry back" then he let me go i walked out and into the bathroom , i checked my phone dialing Jacob's number i had five missed calls from him and i knew he was probably about to freak out

"Why the fuck didn't you answer" he half yelled and i chuckled "i was busy" "are you on the way yet" i raised a brow "to what" i asked "to the field" "okay I'll be on my way" i told him then walked back to the room .

Ryker and Antonio was still asleep so i quickly got dressed then walked back out of the room then i quietly snuck down the stairs

As soon as i got to the door someone touch my hand causing me to jump "where are you going" i heard Antonio ask then he turned me around to face him "i-i have to go m-meet m-my friends " he half laughed "what's going on" Ryker asked as he stood on the top stairs

"Our little one tried to sneak out" he grinned down at me "can't have that can we" Ryker asked and Antonio picked me up throwing me over his shoulder "no i have to go put me down" i yelled at him as he carried me up the stairs .

When we got into the room they took my clothes off of me then Ryker laid on the bed "you know what to do" i rolled my eyes then i put him into my mouth , he groaned then started to thrust his hips upward fucking my mouth roughly he tip touched my throat i gagged a little once i tried to breathe through my mouth then

I quickly breathe through my nose so that i wouldn't gag , he started to go faster until his seeds shot down my throat Antonio just watched and he seemed so amused "where are you suppose to meet them at" he asked wiping my mouth with a wet rag "at the baseball field on twenty fourth street" Antonio slapped my thigh "we will take you get dressed".

As we got into the car Ryker pulled me onto his lap as Antonio got into the drivers side "so i was right" i asked Ryker he raised a brow "about what" he asked "you were the one following right i saw this car when me and my friends was going into the cafe" he laughed then nodded "yea it was us" .

After about thirty minutes we arrived to the baseball field when i got out of the car Ryker and Antonio followed suit , Zoey rushed over to us then bear hugged me "okay bitch that's enough" she playfully hit my arm while Ryker glared at me for cursing "who's them" Jacob asked as he walked over to us before i could answer

Zoey gasped "which one of you talked on the phone" she asked and Antonio said he did "you dirty motherfucker" she told me and i blushed "so your not a virgin" she asked me and i cleared my throat "do we have to talk about this now" she nodded "yes we do" and Jacob walked away "let me know when you are done" he told her .

"My first question is which one of you did it" she asked they both raised their hand and she squealed "omg i always knew you liked that kind of shit" i rolled my eyes at her then blushed when i saw that both of them were staring at me "what are your names" she asked "I'm Ryker and this is Antonio"

She shook their hand "I'm Zoey his best friend in the whole wide world besides Jake" they laughed at how happy and giggly she was .

Jake came back over to us "your really the mate of these two" he laughed and i raised a brow "two vampires and a human" he stated more seriously "what's your problem" Antonio asked him Jake shrugged "i have no problem just know if anything happens to him i wouldn't hesitate to stick my canines into both of your fucking necks and that's no joke it's a threat and a promise" he handed me the bat "get ready"

Ryker and Antonio laughed then went to sit on the bench i stepped to the plate first "Jake don't throw it so hard" Zoey told him and i got ready to hit the ball .

When Jacob threw the ball it was coming in full speed with a lot of strength but i stood there ready to hit it

When it got to me i wasn't quick enough just as it was about to hit my face i saw Ryker in front of me holding the ball "what the fuck" he yelled at Jacob fury filling his eyes "that was to damn fast" he added and jake laughed "Adrian hit a ball like that plenty of times he wouldn't have got hurt" Ryker scoffed then vampire sped towards Jacob "don't throw the ball like that at him again" he said while his fangs started to elongate

When i saw Jake getting hot and growling lowly i walked to the middle of them "i can handle it now will you two settle down" Ryker walked away in sat back on the bench .

Jacob lined his fit up before he threw the ball with strength again and this time i striked it and it flew across the field so i immediately took off running as Zoey ran for the ball Luke was the umpire , i slid just as he got the ball "safe" he said and i jumped up then smirked as i looked over to Ryker and Antonio they grinned happily.

It was now Jake turn with the bat and Zoey was the pitcher "Jake you can't turn into your wolf" i told him he laughed shrugging his shoulders "i don't have to do that to win" i rolled my eyes at him.