TEN YEARS LATER

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE  (not edit)

ADRIAN's POV (Ten Years Later)

I watched as our whole family sit and play around the backyard.  

Hayden and Eric has four kids he wants seven in all , after Alex and Alexa then came Emma and Emmett . Alex and Alexa is both hybrids they shifted a year ago and is now learning how to use their vampire abilities he can mind read but he hasn't mastered it yet while Alexa is a shield casper is also teaching her how to use it .

Emmett and Emma are wolves they haven't shifted yet but they can talk to their wolf .

Katie and Alec has two kids name Alexis and Alexi their both girls and both wolves and has already shifted both of their wolves are special because they are white wolves Ryker says it's because their mate is maybe an alpha but we'll see .

Andy and Jace has one kid his name is Andrew and he's four , he's a wolf but he hasn't turned yet because he's too young and doesn't have an alpha for dad's, but he's super smart he's not your average four year old.

As for Casper,Ryker,Matty and i we ended up marrying her and having two more kids R.j and C.j .

R.j is ten years old and C.j is Nine , Rj is half vampire and half human and C.j is a half hybrid and half human . Ryker is currently teaching them about theirselves , Danny is now fourteen and is in the ninth grade he's hella smart for his age .

Casper is training him to learn how to fight wolves and vampires he's says since he's human he needs to learn just in case anything happens , they have been practicing for three years now and he's pretty good . Ryker taught him how to speak Italian and he learned Spanish from school and reading books.

As for me Cast had turned me three years ago I'm a hybrid and i fucking love it . It took a-lot for him to do that but he did it because let's face it i was going to get old and die , now I'm the pack doctor for Hayden's pack .

As for Antonio,Jacob and Zoey they only kid is still A.j he's a hybrid and is now twenty but he's in college. He's in Hayden's pack but wants to live a normal life.

Two years ago we brought a new and bigger mansion , its a modern mega mansion it has twenty five rooms , casper suggested we get it because the family stay visiting us

Currently I'm cooking breakfast with Matty as usual.

KATIE's POV

We pulled up to the family mansion and Alexis And Alexi wasted no time running into the house Alec chuckled "this is going to be a crazy week" he said putting his arm around my waist .

I was engulfed by hugs from my little brothers C.j and R.j "dad wants everyone at breakfast" C.j said and we nodded then walked into the kitchen, daddy hugged me "your getting so grown i cant stand it" i chuckled then sat down at the table "everyone else is on the way but Andy and Jace is somewhere around here"

.......

ANDY's POV

When i put my hand on his thigh he gently removed it and i growled everyone stared at me and i cleared my throat and continue eating , i tried touching his thigh again and he did the same i glared him then stood up and walked out of the kitchen.

He was pissing me off , my wolf was going crazy for me to just take him without his consent but i couldn't do that .

I sat outside on the balcony trying to calm my wolf he was trying to force himself out "whats the problem" Uncle cast asked while coming to stand on side of me "Jace is pissing me off" he motioned for me to continue "he won't let me touch him its been four days and I don't know what i did or said but my wolf is going crazy and I'm having a hard time giving him space"

"Are you sure you didn't do anything just think about it" then it clicked "i have a friend name Ciara she came over around the same time he was getting pissed at me" "there goes your problem" then he walked away i walked back into the kitchen "can we talk" i asked Jace he continued to eat as if I wasn't talking to him

I leaned down so that i was close to his ear "if you don't fucking get up I'll drag you out of this fucking chair in front of all of them" he glared at me "how about you get the fuck out of my face" he growled

ADRIAN's POV

"Alex how about you guys go outside" all the kids cheered and started running outside to go play . I looked up at Andy to see that his eyes are glowing Hazel meaning that his wolf is out "your causing a scene for no reason at all" Jace yelled at him trying to keep his cool "I wouldn't have to cause one if you wouldn't be acting like a bitch and ignoring me"

Hayden stood up and walked over to them "how about you wait until later to talk about this" Hayden asked him "how about you mind your fucking business" "how about you stop disrespecting my dad's by cussing and causing a scene why can't you just wait instead of ruining breakfast with your dumb shit if he doesn't want to talk then let him be instead of being all in his face starting shit"

"Hayden just fuck off and stop talking to me or there will be a problem" Hayden chuckled "was that suppose to be a threat" Cast stood up and stepped in the middle of them "okay all of you need to chill"
......

After breakfast Andy apologized for being rude and also him and Hayden was back cool now .