10: Nothing Happens

A/N: Have a filler chapter because I lowkey forgot to write for the past few days-

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

You peek inside and look around.

"The coast is clear," You whisper to yourself.

After your little disagreement with Probably-Karen, Simeon was the one to suggest that you leave before anyone can really see who you are. You don't bother to mention that you were most definitely recorded and put on Devilgram.

But since you couldn't speak to Rui about the things you two needed to discuss, you told him he was busy later, and to go to the HoL. He's extremely nervous to do so, but you reassured that he'll be fine.

So then, you hurried back and are currently trying to sneak towards your room. You don't know where the TSL showdown is being taken place at, and you don't know where everyone else is, but you're not about to take your fucking chances.

You completely forgot to ask Simeon to heal your eye and arm, so you want to try and fix that yourself first. If no dice, then you'll ask Satan to do it. There's no doubt Lucifer already knows about what you did, and you're not looking forward to his three hour scolding.

When you get to the second floor and down the hall towards your room, you start to sneak down more quietly.

They're either at the school having the showdown, or they're back in Yuki's room afterwards. If it's the latter rather than the former, then you have to be quiet since you're right above Yuki's room.

You open the door to your room and quickly go inside, looking outward to make sure no one saw you and close the door. You sigh in relief and turn around.

"JESUS FUCK! Lucifer!" You lean against the door and put a hand over your racing heart, "Holy shit! I didn't even realize you were here! And that's so weird because I'm usually so aware of your-"

You clamp your mouth shut at his death stare. He was sitting on the chair by your desk, his arms crossed over his chest.

Lucifer looks very disappointed with you.

"Okay, look. Before you can tell me anything, I just want to say..." You cross your arms to stand your ground, "I am not sorry, and I don't regret it. That demon chick was in the wrong, and also, she attacked me first. All I did was defend myself. Now..."

You walk to your bed, very aware of Lucifer's stare when you sit down facing him.

"I've said my piece," You gesture for him to talk, "So, I'm ready to hear what you have to say."

"What exactly happened?" Lucifer frowns.

"Okay. Do you want the long version or the short version?"

"...?"

"Long version it is, then!"

Sigh. Lucifer should've said short version when he had the chance.

"It relates to where I came from, and what I do as a job. Man-eating demons were once human; they become demons by having their wounds exposed to specific demon blood. And the first man-eating demon I've ever met was named Rui. He was turned into a demon when he was a little kid, so even after all these years, he retained his child-like mentality," You cross your legs and your arms, "Anyway, I didn't kill him, a different friend of mine did. But the thing is, I wasn't expecting to see Rui here. Especially as a Little D."

You continue your explanation, "And during one of my classes yesterday, Rui approached me since he recognized me first. We both knew something was up, so we exchanged numbers, and agreed to meet up today. He was helping out a demon of higher status, but she was being so rude to him. I don't know what came over me, I just had to help him."