21: Coffee Shop Au

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

"I didn't know you were the new employee!!"

"Yeah! I didn't know you worked here!"

Do you remember Elenore? That hot demon chick you get along with in your P.E class? Turns out she also works at Bookland Café.

"Oh, and I'm actually going to be your trainer, too!" Elenore cheers.

You light up with a grin, "Oh, my gosh! Really?"

There's something about pretty girls that bring out the Inner Girl™ in you. Satan, Beelzebub, and Little Akaza (who is in his regular spot in your arms) were just watching the Pussy Fest™ take place. Little Akaza couldn't stay with you during work hours, so he'll be taken back to HoL with the boys.

"Well, it seems you'll be in good hands," Satan chuckles a bit awkwardly, "You'll call me when your shift is over, okay?"

"Mhm, will do!" You offer him finger guns, "Don't get too lonely without me."

Satan rolls his eyes.

"And if something happens, call me, too." Beelzebub does that awkward pose where he holds his wrist to his chest.

"Yes, Baby Beel. Now, go. I gotta get some work training done," You hold Little Akaza away to look at him properly, "I'll be off at eight, okay? Be good for Satan and Beel."

Little Akaza hugs your hands before floating out to go behind Beelzebub. He pulls at Beelzebub's hoodie and buries himself in the hood. Little Fucker is gonna take a nap.

Satan waves as they start to leave, "See you later. [Y/n]."

Beelzebub gives you the famous signal, "Bye, [Y/n]."

You reciprocate it, of course, "Bye, you three!"

"Oh, wow! You're all so close!" Elenore gushes with heart eyes, "It's so cute, I'm almost jealous!"

You chuckle, "Ah, I don't think we're all close. Satan just watches over me 'cause I'm a human. And I'm pretty sure Beel only hangs out with me 'cause I buy him food."

"It's a slow-burn romance! Friends to lovers trope! 130k words!" Elenore holds her red cheeks.

You had to do a double take: "Wh-130k??"

"Fluff and smut tags! Oh, maybe a love triangle!" The girl moans.

"Elenore-"

"-Angst with Happy Ending!"

"Wait-why angst???"

"Threesome, explicit rating!" She starts to rub her thighs together, "Oh, my Diavolo! You guys are my OT3!!"

"BRO, CHILL!!"

——

The café was surprisingly big. There's two entrances: one leading into the café part, and another leading into the library part. There was no wall separating each part, so customers may change rooms as they please.

There was the bar for barista's in the east, the register was a part of the bar as well. Then there were multiple round tables spread out with four chairs each, and three booths against the same wall as the entrance (west). Two other booths were against the north well.

Then, leading into the south, were the books. There were multiple tables there as well, as well as another counter for buying or checkout.

All in all?

It was your type of job.

"[Y/n]," Elenore taps your shoulder, "you're taking this next order."

You turn off the water and leave the dishes you were cleaning. You wipe your hands on your apron to get rid of the water.