Chapter 4

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

Hope you all are doing good by the mercy of Allah.

Hamza's POV

"Why did you meet the Jalals dad?"His face turned pale. All the colors were gone from his face.

"So you know that." dad sighed.

I sat in the chair next to his bed.

"How did you think I would not know about that," I asked him gently this time.

"For some personal issue and you don't need to concern about that," he said boldly.

"You want me to believe that, Dad? I know, what you just said is nothing but a lie."

"Are you calling me a liar son?"

"No, it's not what....." I tried to say but he cut me off.

"Well, as you understood that I lied to you. That means I don't want to talk to you about it. You may go now. I need to sleep" he laid down on the bed and covered his body with the comforter.

"What the F*** Dad? Why the F*** will you not tell me the reason?" I asked angrily.

"Language son," he said sternly.

"Ok dad ok just tell me the..." he interrupted me again.

"Was I not clear when I first rejected to tell you the reason?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

I clenched my jaw. Always with his bitter remark.THIS OLD MAN.

When I was about to get up from the chair he called me. I looked at him in anticipation. Maybe he will tell me something now.

"Give your mom a good night kiss from me."

SERIOUSLY

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Behave, son," he said sternly again.

"I will do that. Happy now?" I asked him sarcastically.

"Yeah yeah. You can go now. Don't forget to turn off the light."

"Ok.Good night, Dad."

He just nodded his head and shooed me away. I rolled my eyes again.

Seems like I will have to figure out the reason too. I took out my phone and called Amor.

"Come to my penthouse tomorrow at sharp 10 pm."

....................

Habiba's POV

"Don't trouble Maria much. I will be back soon, InshaAllah. Okay?"

Zayn nodded his head and looked at me sadly. His lips wobbled and tears came to his eyes. He started to cry loudly now. I sighed and took him in my arms. I slowly pat his back and rock him.

"I will be back soon, Jaan. I will bring a new toy for you. What about a new car?"

No matter how much I tried his cry is not lessening. At this point, tears were coming to my eyes too. But Maria shook her head indicating me to be strong. In a situation like this, I really really hate my profession. I wish I could spend my whole day with my son. I rock him and talked to him softly for a while. He stopped crying now. But he is hugging me tightly.

"I have to go now, bubba. Be a strong baby for me."

He nodded his head weakly. I gave him to Maria.

"That's my strong baby. Kiss me now." He kissed me and I kissed his chubby cheeks and tickled him. He laughed out loudly. 

"Sta...p....ma...ma...st..w..o...o" he screamed.

That's it. That's what I needed to start my day. His smiling face. I kissed him again and waved at them. I got into my car and head to the hospital.

..................

Today was not a busy day. There was no important operation or case today. I checked all my patients and finally, it's time to go home now. But I have to go somewhere, specifically to someone now.

................

I went to the 6th flood and go to Mr. Ibtyaj's room. It's his departure day. He is completely fine now Alhamdulillah. He will go home tonight.

"May I come in?" I knocked on his door.

"Please come in, Habiba," said his wife Mrs.Ibtyaj.

The couple was really really sweet. They were very lovely. When I went to the room, my eyes started looking for someone unconsciously. Oh, he didn't come today. Did I expect him to come?

NO NO, NOT AT ALL.

I shook my head furiously.

"Are you ok, Habiba?" said Mr. Ibtyaj.

"Uhh yeah I am ok" I fake laughed. Oh my god, this is so embarrassing.

"Thanks for your great service, Habiba. I am gonna miss you."

"It's ok Mrs. Ibtyaj. And take care of him properly so that he doesn't skip any medicine." I looked at Mr.Ibtiaj sternly.

This man is an old baby. I had a tough time making him eat his medicine.

Hearing me he groaned."That's torture Habiba. Let me live" he whined like a baby.

"And you need that torture to live mister. So don't skip any pill."

Mrs. Ibtyaj laughed seeing our bickering.

"I will force him to eat his pills, Habiba. You can count on me."

"I thought you are on my side, Begum."

"Not this time, love" Mrs.Ibtyaj said coolly.

Awwww they are so cute MashAllah.

Mr. Ibtyaj sighed"OK, it's time to leave begum. They must be waiting for us."

"Yeah. Let's go. Thanks again Habiba.Allah hafiz."

"Allah hafiz, Mr. and Mrs. Ibtyaj."

They both smiled at me and I left the room.

Tomorrow is my weekend Alhamdulillah. I will spend my whole day with my baby InshaAllah.

I get into my car and started it......

Hamza's POV

It's been two days since my dad came from the hospital. Everything is back to normal now.

My older brother and his wife have returned from his in-law's home. They were very concerned about dad so they came as soon as possible.

Even my younger brother is back from Australia. He went to study business there. Now he is back and will join the company soon.

I didn't get a hint of why dad went to Jalal's brother. It looks like those FU***** have vanished into thin air.

Jalas are the biggest enemy of our family. Though I never met them. I just heard about them from my dad and it's personal.

Suddenly my phone rang. It's Amor.

"Yes"

"Sir, we just saw Ms.Yusra enter a restaurant with a man. I assume that he is one of the Jalal brothers."

THE F*** HE IS SAYING.........

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THE CHAPTER...

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT

AND VOTE.......

LOVE YOU ALL...