Chapter 25

Laila Begum's observations of Habiba maintaining Hamza's liking and disliking about every matter perfectly really shocked her

Laila Begum's observations of Habiba maintaining Hamza's liking and disliking about every matter perfectly really shocked her. It had been three days since her daughter came to the house with her husband, Zaara, and baby Zayn. She kinda prepared a long lecture about marriage and ethics to deliver to her daughter.

But, it wasn't needed as she watched her daughter intently for the last three days and her caring towards Hamza gave relief to her concerns as Laila Begum had been worrying about the fact that maybe Habiba wouldn't give their marital life a chance.

Those thoughts were roaming in her mind when they both were in the kitchen cooking for the family but Habiba was only cooking for her new family.

It turned out that Hamza couldn't eat spicy food which Zayn had gotten from his Baba. Zaara also had sweet tooth. Whereas Habiba's family couldn't eat food if it wasn't spicy. That was why Habiba was cooking their food differently according to their liking.

Habiba kept the beef curry on the dining table and returned to her previous spot.

She thought to bake a chocolate mousse cake for Hamza knowing that her son and Zaara would take a big benefit from that. A smile formed on her face on its own, unconsciously when she remembered that a rough man like Hamza was a big-time dessert lover.

Suddenly, her hand halted on the measuring cup hearing her mother's voice.

"Someone was crying over her luck for getting a bad life partner." She understood her mother's teasing voice but kept quiet as she knew if she tried to defend herself at that moment her ma would tease her more.

"A bad life partner!" A soft voice said in her head.

Habiba smiled upon hearing that. It had been a few days of her marital life. Although she had spoken less with Hamza except when needed but she had noticed that he was very possessive and loved his family more than anything, taking responsibility when needed. Although she was his lawfully wedded wife yet he didn't try to be intimated with her nor did he force her.

Well except for the times he cuddled with her whilst sleeping. She realized like Zayn he also couldn't sleep without cuddling. Thus the father-son duo took her as their sleeping pillow and sandwiched her every night. They slept peacefully whereas making her time of rest miserable.

She again started cursing her fate when she noticed that Hamza didn't pray, and she couldn't say anything about that. But in the morning when she woke up early for salah and saw him still sleeping, she felt guilty. The thought of the Almighty questioning her on the judgment day of why she didn't urge her husband to pray. That thought terrified her and immediately she woke him up though it was quite hard as Hamza slept like a log.

At first, Habiba thought he would get angry and shout but she was proven wrong the next moment. She told him to pray. His reaction was quite cute. He had blinked and frowned exactly the way Zayn reacted whenever his sleep got disturbed.