Chapter 28 (part 2)

His presence dominated the surroundings where the two men sat face to face around the table located in the middle of the spacious yacht

His presence dominated the surroundings where the two men sat face to face around the table located in the middle of the spacious yacht. In the open space, bubbling blue sea far beneath, chilly air was more than enough for someone to feel and enjoy the beauty of the sea in that luxurious yacht.

But nothing happened like that between them. It was tensed and dangerously quiet until the man fully covered in nasty tattoos and thick gold chains around his neck spoke up.

"I'm honored to be invited by the one and only Hamza Imtyaj." The man let out a humorless chuckle putting pressure on the name and gulped the wine in one go which was served to him.

"Congrats on your loss." Hamza devilishly smirked, exhaling a gush of smoke, he tapped on the table with the fingers that hold his favorite cigarette.

Clad in a dark blue shirt with its sleeves folded till the elbow, the black shades hiding his enchanting blue orbs that matched the seawater beneath, and his messy hair due to the chilly air made Hamza look sinfully breathtaking.

Though it was the opposite for the man before who watched him disapprovingly and he got infuriated more as Hamza's words were adding salt to his already wounded body.

Losing 500 million dollars and loads of drugs while passing them in another country illegally, that too to his biggest rival, wasn't something to digest easily.

"You have a pretty little wife, huh." He leaned closer to the table and breathed heavily.

"How about I have some fun with h..."He tried to apply his dirty trick to provoke him but the sudden noise from his interrupted him.

Hamza's fist clenched in anger, his eyes bloodshot, and he could feel his heart throbbing in the immense will of beating the shit out of him. Before he could do that the man before him stood up abruptly checking his phone.

He smirked knowing the reason and put his one leg over the other whilst calling out for him.

"Don't try me," taking a pause he turned to the running man to get his full attention and continued, "Or else your situation won't be different from theirs, Adil Jalal."

He pronounced the name distastefully. His lips formed back into his sinister smirk and that deepened to see his fear-filled eyes.

Adil Jalal left there with his dear life, the guard trailing behind him who was accompanying him the whole time.

"We found Tariq and Yusra, badly beaten and wounded," said the text.