If Marco and Matthew ever got into a fight

(Based on a Mao Mao comic video above)

In the farm, Marco was hopping around the grass and into some puddles since it rain a few minutes ago. He was humming his mother's song as he hopped, but he suddenly tripped on a stone and fell face flat as his robot wing suddenly detached from his arm. In the barn house, Matthew was heading outside to until he heard voices from outside. "Marco? What are you-" Nathan's voice spoke before the crash of metal was heard and Nathan and Marco both screamed, causing Matthew to worry. "Nathan? Marco?!" Matthew immediately yell as he quickly dashed his way outside.

He slams the door open and yells, "Where's the danger?! What's-" He was cut off by something he wasn't expecting to see as his pupils shrunk in shock. "...What's..." Matthew was lost in words when he witness Nathan with his toolbox and Marco holding his robot wing tightly. "What happened?" Matthew asks as Nathan looks at him and says, I think I can explain..."

*after some explanation*

"And when I came over he was on the ground, tools scattered and missing his wing. We both screamed and he drops the entire tool box." Nathan said, holding his tool box as Matthew mutters, "...Okay." Marco was looking at his robot wing as Nathan continued, "And I can't go near him without him getting scared and I-" They suddenly heard a sniff, so they turned to see Marco on an urge to cry. 'Just be cool. He needs you. Don't freak out. Don't. Freak. Out.'

Matthew thought to himself as he spoked softly to the smaller bird, "Marco?" He carefully walks closer to the smaller bird, kneels next to him and says, "Hey, Marco. Look, I'm just gonna help you out with that wing of yours, ok? Can't help you if you don't have it, okay? So let me just-" He held out a wing towards Marco, but Marco held his robot wing and yells, "No!" Matthew grew shocked and says, "No?" No?! Marco, I'm only trying to get it for you, so we can help! Look, at least let Nathan put it back on."

"No! No! No! It's mine! You can't take it! I won't let you!" Marco yelled defensively. Matthew suddenly grew upset and says, "Marco, don't-...you-you shouldn't even HAVE a fake wing! Don't you even DARE walk, you shouldn't EVER have to do that!"

"You're lucky I haven't even asked about it yet!" Marco yells back, "Ask about it!?" Why do you want to know?! Why do you even care so much?!" Matthew was angry and yells, "BECAUSE I AM YOUR DAD! IT IS MY JOB TO KNOW! I NEED TO KNOW!" Nathan tries to calm them and says, "Guys!"

Marco has had it and yells something that makes Matthew lost in words, "YOU ARE NOT MY DAD!" After saying that, he opens his eyes and realized what he had said as tear drops formed in his eyes. Matthew's pupils were shrunken by those words as he looks at him. "I-" Marco stutters before more tears fall off as he began to cry, yelling, "I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN IT! I DIDN'T MEAN IT! I'M SORRY!"

As Marco continues to cry, Matthew stayed silent, trying to process what has happened. Without hesitation, he reached out to Marco and held him close to him, hugging him gently. "Shh. I know. I know, honey. It's ok, don't worry. Everyone says stuff when they're mad."

"It's ok. Don't cry. I'm here. You're ok, we're ok." Matthew whispers soothing words to Marco's ears as Marco kept crying. He looks at Marco's robot wing on the ground. This was their first fight ever.