What Nathan, Verika and Marco would do with bullies

At the cafeteria, Marco, Nathan and Verika were at a table, talking to some classmates. Verika was at the center as she says, "So I'm on the boat to the Kalos region, right? And I say, "Hey, where's Beyoncé?" And my friend says, "She's holding a plate full of cheese balls. Turn around and guess what? She was!" The group laughed at the joke before Nathan came up and says, "P.S. Matthew left me in charge. Staying up till 10:00 every night. Oh yeah."

The group laughed again before Marco says, "Hey guys. Look what I can do." He had a pokepuff on the end of the fork and hits the top with his leg. The pokepuff flew up and then fell down, landing it in Marco's mouth. The group awed at that as one girl says, "You are so adorable." "Thank you." Marco replied. Just then, a guy named Ryan and his friends were behind Verika and tipped her tray off the table before he 'apologized', "Whoops. Oh, I am so sorry."

Verika looks down at her now on the floor tray before saying "It's cool. No harm done." The guy glared at her before saying, "Not yet." He looks at the group and says, "Everyone, please? Private conference." The group got up and walked away, leaving Marco, Nathan and Verika alone with the guy. Ryan looks down at the three and complaints, "Listen up, vermins. If you talk to those guys again, you're dead."

"If you look at those guys again, you're dead. If you even THINK about those guys-" He continued before stopping for a second and asked, "Are you thinking about them?" Verika smirked a bit and says, "Well, I am now." Ryan looked pissed as he says, "That's it. You're dead!" He tried to grab her, but Verika jumped above him. "Run!" The trio said as they ran out of the cafeteria, escaping from Ryan and his group.

"Get back here, you animals!" Ryan yelled from behind. Nathan and Verika slide down the rail while Marco flew next to them. "Hang ten!" Verika says, thinking that she's surfing on the rail as Ryan and his group were close to them. "Scatter!" Nathan yelled as the trio split up to avoid Ryan. Verika hid for a moment as she saw Ryan and heads on the staircase.

"Oh, Ryan!" She head up while yelling, "Hey, slowpokes! Catch me if you can!" She ran up the stairs with Ryan on her tail. She ran up and was on a bench with Ryan and another guy on one side of the bench. "You're dead, ape girl!" He and his friend lunged at her, but Verika jumped out of the way and yells, "Not!" She then got on their backs and gave them some hard wedgies while yelling, "It's wedgie time!"

Meanwhile, Marco was hiding from the bullies behind a bench when he sees something in front of him, terrifying him. "Uh, oh." It was a big silver Serviper statue to represent the school, making him feel like it was real as he screamed and flew away. "Big snake! Big snake!" He flew from one hallway, but a voice yells, "Get him!" Marco then flew to another hallway as Nathan was behind him. The bullies are behind him as he ends up running in the boys bathroom, causing him to get cornered.

"Gotcha!" Ryan said as he held Nathan by the tails while going into a stall. Nathan was trying to get out of his grasps, saying, "Guys guys. Wait, time out!" Ryan and his friend brought Nathan to a stall and says, "It's weasel time!" Ryan's friend flushed the toilet and Ryan forced Nathan's head into it, having the buizel to push his head back and yells, "This is so 1980s!" Ryan lifts Nathan's head out and says, "That actually looks good on you." Nathan coughed out the water, but his head was pushed back in and Ryan and his friend left.

Verika went up to Nathan and helped him out. While Nathan was shaking the toilet water off him, Verika held onto his glasses and asks, "Are you ok?" Nathan grabbed his glasses back and says, "Well, consider helping me out of the toilet, I would say I'm pretty good." Verika glanced at the door and mutters, "I'll be right back." She storms off the bathroom as Nathan follows her and tries to prevent her from doing what she's about to do. "Verika, wait! We're not gonna solve anything with violence." The two soon notice Ryan and his friends picking on a now cornered Marco.

The two glared angrily and charged up to them, attacking Ryan and his friends.