Rp 8: Aves et Apis 1-17

(This to is for me and Y-Studios b/c they are my fave follower 😙)

Marco, Nathan, Verika, Morrigan, Scratch and Sibelius were with you and Elizabeth to look for berries to eat in the woods. You all soon found the berries and began to eat them, except for Elizabeth, who was smoking in a safe distance from the kids so she won't poison then with her smoke. Marco looks around and went to venture alone for a bit. He soon noticed something silver in the sky and looks up, only to see a Skarmory in the sky. It was a shiny Skarmory and she was looking down as she was staring at Marco, making him shake a little.

"G-guys...?" He stuttered, getting your attention, but before you would get up, the shiny Skarmory dove down to him at a fast speed and pins him on the ground. You widen your eyes. "Marco!" You yelled as you got in a fighting stance. Elizabeth grabs the other kids and flew away from this after you told her to warn Master and Matthew.

The shiny Skarmory smirked evilly at you while holding down the poor Murkrow, who froze in fear as tears stream down his eyes. She grabs Marco and flew up, gripping a hold onto Marco harshly by his body. You launched an attack on her, but she passed Marco to another Skarmory before getting a bit a little. One Skarmory would be a piece of cake, but four? This is going to be difficult for you.