When Veruka and Verika argue like sisters

(Verika may have beaten the crap out of Jason when he insulted Marco, making her snap and nearly kill him)

Veruka: *gripping onto Verika's arm* Why did you nearly kill a student? I told you a lot of times not to do that! Is that really hard to ask?!

Verika: *looks away, looking like she was about to cry*

Veruka: *impatient* Answer me.

Verika: No!

Veruka: No you don't understand?

Verika: No!

Veruka: No what?!

Verika: *yelling* NOOOOO! *slumps on the ground and began to mutter*

Veruka: *let go of her arm, watched Verika and tries to hear what she was trying to saying* Ugh, you're such a pain.

Verika: *got up* Then why don't sell me and buy a Aipom instead? *began to walk away*

Veruka: *yells* At least the Aipom would behave better than you!

Verika: Go ahead! Then you'll be happy because it will be smarter than me too!

Veruka: And quieter!

Verika: *went to a door* You'll like it because it's STINKY LIKE YOU! *slams the door shut*

Veruka: *yells* GO TO YOUR ROOM!

Verika: *opens the door* I'M ALREADY IN MY ROOM! *slams the door again*

Veruka: *takes a deep breath, grabs a nearby pillow, puts it on her face and gave out a relaxing scream*

*in Verika's room*

Verika: *doing the same thing before slumping onto her bed*