I kissed a girl (cover by Twenty One Two)

This is a short fanfic of Monro and Marco, so enjoy.

Monro walks to a fountain and had a heavy blush on his face from that "incident" with Marco and held his chest

This was never the way I planned~not my intention~

*flashback to 3 hours ago*

Monro was talking to his friends, Flare, Ivy and Frost when he sees Marco with Verika and Nathan, talking to each other. Marco was wearing the same choker as Monro, but he doesn't know.

I got so brave, drink in hand~ lost my discretion~

Monro walks up to Marco and glares down at him. "Oi, what's with the choker? You tryin' to copy me?" Marco flustered a bit but answers, "N-no, i-it just looks good on me."

It's not what I'm used to~Just wanna try you on~I'm curious for you~Caught my attention~

Neither of them didn't notice Ivy fighting with Flare because Flare has Ivy's ball. Ivy backed up to get his ball when he bumps into Monro, causing Monro to fall on Marco as they connect lips and beak.

(This is what it looks like. Monro is the guy in white and Marco is Yuri)

I kissed a girl and I liked it~ The taste of her cherry chap stick~I kissed a girl just to try it~I hope my boyfriend don't mind it~

Both Monro and Marco look at each other, dark blushes covering their faces as they were both shocked at that kiss. Monro was about to say something, when Verika shoved him out of the way and helps Marco

It felt so wrong~It felt so right~Don't mean I'm in love tonight~

Monro let out a 'tch' and walks away. His friends apologized to him, but he told them it was alright and walks out. Peeking back at the Murkrow he kissed, he licked his lips lustfully.

I kissed a girl and I liked it~I liked it~

(I used one of Y-Studios ocs and I used Frost for this. I hope you enjoyed it)