Rp 7

(This next chapter is going to be from the RD: Bad Romance: Chapters 4-7. If you don't know what they are, search them up on Google and you will see a link that says Deviant art. That is where the fanfic is. And for this one, I will be using Marco, Nathan, Verika, Scratch, Sibelius and the other characters from the story, but it will be Marco and Matthew who has a problem)

You, Scratch and Sibelius noticed that Matthew was acting more angry and was in a bad mood. Ross had your oc and him watch over the kids. Scratch and Sibelius were doodling on a paper they managed to steal from Ross before her gives it to Matthew while you and Matthew didn't notice. Soon, Scratch and Sibelius started to fight for the stale popcorn Sibelius found, causing you and Matthew to glare down at them. Matthew saw the paper Scratch and Sibelius were doodling on and sees what they doodled, making him more mad.

"Did you two have anything to do with this!?" Matthew growled angrily at the boys while you tried to calm him down

"We're really sorry!" The boys squeaked pitifully. They were on the urge of tears: they knew they were in for it now. Matthew then looked at the paper again and went from furious to somewhat disgusted. You noticed and looked at the paper and was confused and disgusted.

"Why is there a writing of 'What in the Butt' on the entire paper?" You asked, holding the edge of the paper.

Sibelius was the one who wrote that and before he can speak, Scratch covered his mouth. "Don't sing it." He told him.

"First that obnoxious dumpster stunt of yours and now this? What I'm earth is wrong with you children!? Were you two born on your heads?" Matthew ask.

"...Yes I was!" Scratch yelled back. "And up until now, everyone have the good grace of not telling me!"

Matthew stared blankly at the Pachirisu before glancing to his nephew, who said "I once had a dream that I was a baby oddish living in a farm. Oink! Oink! Oink!"

Matthew's rage was soon gone as a "What the hell?" expression appeared on both yours and Matthew's faces, making you both forget what you two were doing in the first place.

"Good lord." Matthew spoke. "What am I going to do with you two?..."

"Yeah. What are you going to do with them."

You four looked at who said and saw it was Marco. His wing finally healed as he walked over, but you noticed his expression, meaning he was glaring at something. You then realized that Marco was actually glaring at Matthew, making Matthew shot a glare right back at him. Matthew lightly pushed Scratch and Sibelius back.

"You got some nerve for what you said and did to me this morning, you know that?" Marco began with an angry expression, but noticed Scratch and Sibelius looking at him, making him glare at them. "What are you two idiots looking at!?"

The two boys shook in fear as Marco was about to go to them, but Matthew pulled him back to him not hard. "Need I remind you..." Matthew growled with wrath waiting to burst, "that ONE OF THEM IS MY NEPHEW!!"

"OH! SO YOU GET TO TELL THEM WHAT TO DO AND I CAN'T!?" Marco yelled back.

Soon, Matthew and Marco are having a very heated argument. You, Scratch and Sibelius were all shocked. You three knew that Veruka's and Verika's arguments with each other was bad enough, but never have you three ever witnessed this kind of argument. You three then saw Edna, the gossiping Misdrevious and she told you three what happened. Basically, she witnessed Matthew and Marco bickering at each other and Matthew says "Stop being a wimp" to Marco, making Marco yell random stuff and flew away.

You three were shocked as Edna disappeared. Before you two can react, the argument got their attention.

"If you want to strangle me so much then just do it!" Marco said.

"Why bother?" Matthew responded, "There's no point for me doing such a dispicable action."

"And why is that?"

"Because at least I'm not a frightened, attention-seeker who wouldn't fit with anybody! Not even his dead mother and sister!"

Marco looks at Matthew with horror and sadness, yours, Scratch and Sibelius' mouths just dropped, and the infamous trio, Nathan and Verika, who were watching the entire time, tried their best to keep themselves from laughing except Veruka, Verika and Nathan, who just stood there are thinking "What the f*ck just happened?! Did Matthew, the gentleman of the ranch, seriously just said that? Matthew could have sworn he was seeing little beads of tear droplets in the Murkrow's eyes. Bringing up about his dead mother and sister traumatized poor Marco. Matthew was about to apologise, but before he could...

"No....don't even think about it...I-I know that I'm nobody than a scaredy, weak, fragile weakling. I am a useless Pokemon to ever exist...dad never wanted me...mom died...my sister died...I just wanted a father figure and sibling figure, but....I-I'm wrong this whole time." Marco started as he was having streams of tears flow down his face. "I-If you're being truly honest, fine....then I guess you won't mind if I say this....." He then bursts in anger as more tears fell down. "I HATE YOU, MATTHEW! AND I ALWAYS WILL!" Before anyone knew, Marco flew up to Matthew and used his foot claw to slash Matthew hardly on his cheek and quickly stormed off. You were all shocked at that.