Pt. 26 Animatronic Marco's Backstory

Somewhere in the pizzeria, Marco was walking somewhere and looks around in case someone is near. When he noticed that the coast is clear, his suit began to open up with a loud clank as a body of a decomposed boy came out. He had one good eye as his other eye had dry blood on it. It looked like he was dead, but he was still moving and acting like a regular boy. The one way the boy and Marco are connected was that the boy's intestions were connected to Marco. "Hey Marco?" The boy asked his bird friend. "Yeah, Louis?" Marco answered back.

"Do you think anyone will find out about your secret about me?" Louis asked. Marco looked down as he was silent. "They will not find out about you. I'll make sure of it. Besides, only Mary knew what happened to you." "Yeah, you're right." Louis replied as he played with a stuffed Freddy doll.

What neither of them didn't know was that Matthew and Inari (Y-Studios' oc) saw everything. They were completely shocked at the boy coming out from Marco. Louis sensed something and was very alerted, causing Marco to noticed. "What's wrong, Louis?" He asked as Louis responded, "I sensed two animatronics spying on us." Marco widened his eyes and looks around. Quickly, Matthew and Inari were able to get away.

*timeskip*

The two of them decided to get answers from Mary as Inari knocked on a big present box. It opened up to reveal Mary, who was surprised by their serious expressions. "Hey guys. What do you need?" "Why did a child crawled out of Marco?" Matthew asked, which made Mary widen her eyes in shock. "I-I don't know what you're talking about." She stuttered until Inari growled at her.

"You knew Marco more than what Freddy and Goldie knew! You were in the same pizza place with him!" Matthew held his friend back when he realized he was scaring Mary. "Mary, we're friends here and friends are suppose to help each other. We need your help, but we can't cooperate if you don't tell us." With that, Mary sighs sadly. "You both heard that Goldie committed the Bite of '87, right?" She asked them, who both nodded.

"Well, have you heard of the Crush of '87?" Both animatronics were confused. "No?" Inari said. "What's the Crush of '87?" Matthew asked as Mary began to tell them about it.

*flashback 10 years ago after the Bite of '87*

The Freddy Fazbear Pizza used to be called Bird Nest Pizza as most of the animatronics were four types of Oricorios and Marco as the main star of the stage. Mary was at the arcade, giving out prizes to children that wins an arcade game. Marco and the four Oricorios would perform onstage, bringing smiles to children. One day, Marco saw one boy with a disability to walk, so he was sitting on a wheelchair as he eats some pizza. Marco went to say hi to the boy and the boy smiled at Marco and introduced himself as Louis. Louis would come here every two weeks to hang out with Marco a lot. One day, Louis came back to Bird Nest Pizza with his older brother, who was rather rude. His older brother hated animatronics and was mostly responsible for hitting robots, so he got his family banned on most pizza places.

Louis hoped that his older brother won't do something reckless, but his brother thought otherwise. He saw Marco and smirked to himself. When no one was looking, he snuck in the stage without being spotted by the guard and detached Marco from his position and exited the stage to the backroom. When the show began, Louis noticed that Marco wasn't at his positioned, so he went to look for him. When Louis saw the backroom opened and peeked inside, he saw his brother with a pocket knife as he was gonna stab Marco. He widened his eyes and stormed in. "What are you doing?! You said you stop!"

His older brother glared at him. "Ever heard of a crossed promise, idiot?" Louis was very angry at his brother. "You made a promise that you would stop hurting robots!" "It'll only be this one and that's it." His brother said as he raised his pocket knife at Marco as the performance time was about to struck so the performers can turn themselves on. Louis didn't react that he quickly went up to his brother. As the time was struck, Marco instantly turned on, only to witness Louis' brother stabbing Louis instead.

Louis' older brother widened his eyes once he realized what he has done. He dropped the pocket knife and covered his mouth with one hand. "Louis....?" He said, having tears in his eyes. He didn't think straight, so he went outside the back room. Marco watched as Louis bled out, nearly dying. Marco had tears coming out of his eyes as he went to Louis. "Louis! It'll be ok! You're gonna be ok!"

Louis weakly looked at Marco. "M...M-Marco...h....help me...." Marco was worried and thinking of something to do. "Just...put me inside you." Louis said all of a sudden, making Marco widen his eyes more. "W-what?" Louis didn't say anything else. He only smiled. Without thinking, Marco opened his chest up and starts shoving Louis inside him.

The only last word Louis told Marco was, "Let me live inside you" before screaming in pain from the metal bonds attaching him to Marco. Soon, the security guard, the mother and the older brother rushed inside the backroom, only to find Marco surrounded by a sea of Louis's blood. His soul now rests inside of Marco's body. The electrician has tried to dismantle Marco to get Louis out, but Marco grew violent and killed the electrician. The owner had no choice but to scrap Marco down. After 10 years, Marco stayed in the backroom, still shut down as soon as Bird Nest Pizza was shut down for 5 months until it reopened as Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. The four Oricorios were relocated somewhere else and were replaced by Freddy and the group. That was when Goldie committed the Bite of '87 and met Marco before being friends with him and sharing their secrets to each other.

*end of flashback*