Chapter Thirty-Two - Decay of Morals and Men

The car started with a roar, Luca's radio coming on as it did.

He backed down the driveway, putting a hand on my thigh as we drove off.

"It was a good party," he said.

"I think the girls really liked their gifts," I added.

He nodded in agreement.

I watched his hand as it sat stationary on my thigh, his focus now on the road in front of him.

His mom's not fifteen feet away anymore, I thought.

A few moments passed before I could gather enough courage to reach out and take his hand in mine, beginning to slide it up my thigh.

I watched as his jaw clenched and he shifted in his seat, though his eyes stayed forward.

The hem of my dress rode up as our hands moved farther up my leg.

I pressed my hand to the back of his as I spread my legs, exposing myself.

God, I'm glad it's dark out, I thought.

Luca's hand needed no further encouragement. He knew exactly where I wanted it to be.

My hand left his to grip the side edge of the seat as I felt his cool touch at my core, his index finger slipping between my folds. I held back a gasp as the pad of his index finger began to massage my clit in torturously slow, circular motions.

I moaned his name, though my voice was drowned out by the sound of the music.

He applied more pressure, gradually quickening his pace.

My breathing became more and more shallow as I pushed my head against the headrest and closed my eyes. My hips had lifted from the seat slightly, now thrusting against his touch.

"Feet up on the dash," Luca commanded.

I didn't think twice before my feet were propped up in front of me, my legs open wider.

I let out a moan as his index and middle fingers began to work in unison, massaging around the center of his attention which was throbbing with pleasure.

Luca took my clit between his fingers, encouraging near-shout that I muffled with my hand.

It wasn't until I was nearly dizzy that I had to remind myself to breath, even though I struggled to do so between the sounds that escaped me.

Legs shaking, I let out a quick exhale. My eyebrows furrowed as the pressure began to build between my hips.

Just as I felt myself begin to climax, Luca's rhythm slowed. He began to slowly run his wet index and third finger back and forth over the swollen bundle of nerves.

I couldn't even find words to beg him for the release he'd tempted me with.

"Come on, baby. Ask nicely," he teased.

"Please-"

He pinched my clit between his thumb and index finger, massaging it in an agonizing way.