Chapter Thirty-Four - Beautiful Mistakes

Heads up: wouldn't read this if you've got someone hovering over your shoulder, lol

- - -

This kiss was like no other kiss we'd ever shared.

It was hungry.

Greedy.

I couldn't count the times our teeth collided in the sloppy, passionate kiss. Our tongues were fighting for control over the other, but neither of us were willing to give it up.

Grabbing at Luca's shirt, I pulled it over his head and broke the kiss momentarily.

He grabbed my face and pulled my lips back to his, my hair tangling between his fingers.

We stumbled around the room blindly for a few moments before I felt my back hit the wall as Luca pushed me into it. I winced in pain and Luca pulled away quickly.

"Oh, fuck, sorry-"

I didn't give myself time to respond before I pulled him back down to me by his neck, finding his lips again.

I reached down, fumbling with his belt.

"Easy," he mumbled against my lips, taking over to pull the belt off and drop it to the floor beside us.

I jumped up into Luca's arms, my hands running through his hair to tug at the strands on the crown of his head, earning a throaty moan that vibrated against my lips.

He carried me away from the wall and over a few feet before I felt him set me down on his nightstand; clearing off the lamp, my sketchbook, and pencils to let them scatter to the floor. I jumped as the base of the lamp shattered on the hardwood.

Luca chuckled at my reaction as his hands slid up my thighs and under the oversized t-shirt I wore.

I laid my forehead against him, panting as I tried to catch my breath. Luca's own chest was heaving as he lifted the shirt up and over my head.

Luca caught sight of my naked body under the t-shirt and groaned, muttering something in Italian that I assumed was too vulgar to be said in English.

"You little shit," he said playfully, putting his hands on either side of the nightstand. "Did you plan this?"

"This?" I asked, holding up the hand where the ring was perched. "No."

I pointed between us.

"This? Maybe."

He rolled his eyes, a smirk on his swollen lips.

"Fair enough."

I reached down to begin unbuttoning his jeans with shaking hands. As soon as I had managed to tug his pants down around his ankles, Luca pulled me back up into his arms and laid me down against the bed; not giving me time to get to the layer underneath.

He crawled over my body, lowering himself down onto his hands that were pressed against the mattress on either side my head.

Luca bent down to begin kissing my neck, his tongue sliding across the warm skin.

My hands traveled up arms and across his shoulders to hold his head against me, my eyes closing as his mouth moved down from my neck to litter kisses along my collarbone.