twenty-two🖤

y'all betta start commenting😕👊🏾
_______________
omniscient

she woke up unexpectedly around 3 am, she sat up on her bed crying. tears falling down her face.

she checked the time, throwing her phone across the room. "i can't do this no more." she mumbled trying to wipe the tears that kept falling.

she got up off her bed, reaching for her crutches, going into the washroom.

she looked at herself in the mirror, noticing that since she got home she couldn't sleep.

the night of her getting shot just kept replaying in her mind.

she noticed the thinness of her body, the paleness in her brown skin.

she lifted up her arm, revealing old cuts and new. ones the resembled the same thing on her upper thighs.

she's dealt with depression for a long time, people think that because of who she is and who her family is that every thing is fine, when it's the complete opposite.

trying to be perfect and creating a good image for herself because of who her father is led to stress.

"why can't i do anything right." she stared into the mirror thinking unpleasant things.

she wiped the tears from her face, putting on a brave face. she didn't want anyone seeing her like this, she didn't want to bother anybody more than she already is.

the voice in her head has always been there, telling her that she's nothing and doesn't deserve anything. but before nylasia was able to overcome the voice because she knew that one day she will be successful in life and make everybody proud.

after she was shot, that changed everything, the voice was more apparent than usual. she was able to ignore it in the activities she loved, but now she can't do nothing but listen to the voice.

not being able to do anything gave the voice more things to talk about and a bigger advantage of getting her to listen.

*
*

darrall was chilling with christian, polo nem but wasn't paying attention to anything they were talking about. he found his mind trailing to think about nylasia, he knew she was putting up a front of being fine even though she wasn't.

he knows they ain't gone get back together but he's okay with that, he always wants the best for her even if its not with him, just being in her life is okay with him.

darrall still wants nya to be happy, he will continue to do everything in his power for her to be happy again, help her become the successful person she wants to be. her biggest supporter, somebody she can tell everything to, a shoulder to cry on if she needed to, the first person she thinks about when she's in any type of trouble or just to talk too.

but he won't be able to do that if she doesn't want him to be, so he will keep his distance until she calls him.
__________________

short chapter 😟