nineteen🖤

december 14, 2019

nylasia🧸

darrall came to a stop, putting his car in park. "get the fuck out shordy."

i rolled my eyes playfully, "nigga you keep playin with me and imma have you six feet under g."

he hugged me laughing, "mane you know i'm the south memphis grim reaper, ain't nobody finna catch me lacking."

i shook my head leaving out the car, "aight then, imma see you okay?"

he nodded his head leaving once i made it into the house.

i closed the door behind me standing awkwardly, ion even gotta tell him why i'm here for real.

polo laughed to himself, "what?" i asked giving him a stank face.

he shrugged his shoulders, "nothing, you just acting hella awkward like it's your first time meeting me or some."

i mugged him, sitting on the couch, "what you up too?"

he grabbed two waters from the fridge, handing me one. "g, stop playing and get to it."

"your house pretty as hell, you should've invited me over sooner."

he sat on the other couch which was closer to the tv, "nylasia, you ain't come over hea' to talk about my house and shit. what was so important that you had to tell me?"

i shrugged my shoulders, "ion remember."

"you know you're a bad ass liar right?" he said.

i got a text from liyah, she asked where i was at. i replied quickly putting my phone down.

"you wasting my time." he turned on the game, pressing on 2k.

i groaned, "fine dude, get off the game,"

he paused the screen turning to me, "what's up wit you for real."

"i miss you." i mumbled looking down at my fingers.

he moved from his seat, sitting next to me. i moved over a little.

"you for real?" he asked and i nodded.

he lifted up my chin making me look at him, "you know i love you ny. ion wanna hurt crystal though."

i moved his hand away from my face, nodding.

but it was okay to hurt me, cool.

"i ain't hurt you on purpose g, and you know that." he said.

fuck i said that out loud.

"it's whatever, i knew i should have never came here." i got up and he followed me.

"where you going?" he asked trailing behind me.

i stopped turning around, "i'm going home, duh. i said what i had to say."

"how you gone get home?" he asked.