eleven🖤

polo🥳

present time.

"ain't that some shit? diddy is evil, this nigga moving like he's in a movie." tjay said shaking his head.

"it is what it is. ion know what it feels like to raise a kid, a daughter at that, after all that thinking, he just tryna protect his daughter." i said shrugging my shoulders.

duckio kissed his teeth, "fuck no, protecting his daughter from what? you been getting hella soft, cap. you never like this, you neva' let niggas control you." they nodded agreeing.

"on God, you don't even be giving niggas the time ah' day. for you to actually listen to that nigga and not go after nylasia is crazy, it's been a year nigga." lil c added.

tjay sipped some of his drink, "word to my moms, if you really worried about yo' music and shit. go ahead and talk to that man diddy, maybe he ah' changed man."

i nodded my head, agreeing with all of them.

maybe it is time to talk to diddy, let him know wassup.

nylasia🧸

darrall has been coming over all the damn time since christian moved in.

he's been tryna fuck wit' me every chance he get. it's not like ion want him or any ah' dat, and the last time we dated, it didn't end that bad.

the reason we ended wasn't really his fault to an extent.

you see i'm virgin mary, and i'm holding on to this virginity like them babies be holding on to they mama's titty.

as much as that nigga darrall is a hood nigga, he was straight with that.

he actually liked me.

but i guess one day he was talking to one of his homeboys about waiting to do the deed, and his homeboy aired out our business.

i don't care that mfs know that i'm a virgin, hell i'd write that shit on my forehead, it's just how that nigga did it.

'till this day darrall still be apologizing and shit, during high school i didn't even give him the time ah' day.

we would talk sometimes, it was like we was civil with each other.

but now, i don't know, he's different. he ain't childish like when we was younger, i think our relationship would work out better now.

"nya, getcho' ass ova' here!"

i rolled my eyes getting off my bed walking to christians room.

"what you want from me?"

he started sizing me up, "what da fuck is you wearing?