twenty-eight🖤

may 15, 2020

omniscient

"ny get the fuck out the car shorty ian playin' wit you." polo said mugging her through the window.

she shook her head curling into a ball in the driver's seat, "taurus you see that big ass dog ian getting out!"

he smacked his teeth leaning on the car, "that li' ass dog. get out ny."

she shook her head again rolling her window down a little, "nigga you heard what i said. when that dog get to steppin so will i."

"aye!" polo yelled out to the dog owner. the guy came walking towards them with a big american bully.

"oh hell nah, taurus i should beat yo ass!" nylasia said putting her window back up, then moving to the passenger seat.

"yo dumb ass, the dog can't get in there fuck you moving for shorty?" he shook his head bending down to pet the dog.

"see ny? he ain't gone do shit." polo said looking up at her.

"polo ion give a fuck, i'm not getting out the car." she crossed her arms getting on her phone.

polo shook his head, after having a brief conversation with the owner, they left walking around the block.

"the dog gone, you can get out the car now." he said mugging her through the window for the hundredth time.

she unlocked her car doors, making sure she locked them before following behind polo into his house.

"so i can't get my hug?" he asked tilting his head to the side sticking his arms out.

nylasia shook her head no, "i coulda died out there and you talking about a hug. fuck yo hug."

he smacked his teeth pulling on her waist then putting his head in the crook of her neck, "i'm sorry ny."

she hugged him back pouting, "it's okay taurus."

he picked her up by her thighs throwing her over his back, making his way towards his room, "boy you betta put me down, ya skinny ass arms bout to snap."

he laughed a little shaking his head, "get the fuck on."

by the time they got to his room he threw her on the bed, jumping on her after.

"no home training. you ain't offer me food or nun, just straight abuse." nylasia shook her head playing in his freeform locs.

"you hungry?" he asked looking up at her, he was currently in between her legs laying on her stomach.

she shook her head no, "i'm not hungry, thanks fa asking."

he nodded his head, "you want to get something to eat later or you want me to make you something?"

"what you finna make?" she asked furrowing her eyebrows.

he shrugged, "my famous dick'ios,"

she mugged him then busted out laughing, "you hell."

he laughed, rubbing onto her lips. "why you playin' wit me ny?"

she looked down at him, "what ya mean?"

"you know what i mean," he mumbled laying on her chest.

she sighed, "i'm sorry taurus, it's just. i don't know, crystal's my friend and it just feels wrong."

"foe, why do you think that whatever me and crystal had going on has anything to do wit you? i only stopped fucking wit you because ian wanna mess up something you had." he sat up giving her a genuine look.

"i'll always have love fa crystal, she carrying my kid. but that don't mean i gotta be wit ha. nylasia, i was made fa you." she looked the other way but polo grabbed her face, making her look at him.

he kissed her like she needed to be kissed, similar to no nigga had at any point kissed her, delicate and soggy and hot and hoarse, making an effort not to win a fight yet looking for association and closeness and the sharing of one breath, one sensation, one immortal and energetic second.

the hotness rose in her cheeks as her tongue contacted polo's tongue, speedy and electric and scrumptious, then, at that point, not entirely settled, more curious with regards to the hotness that lay inside, trying to pursue down that tricky fluid lightning that came to through the two of them.

polo tugged at her shorts, "youon need these no mo' take them off."

nylasia didn't even think twice, she pulled her shorts off quickly, getting pushed slightly onto the bed.

polo looked down at her licking his lips, he then realized that nylasia was a virgin, "ny are you sure you wa-"

"taurus please, i want you." she whined, arching her back eagerly against his hand. he didn't waste any more time. he pulled his middle finger down slowly and slid it delicately over her coochie. nylasia threw her head back.

"fuck." she moaned and he continued, this time at the tip of his finger slipping between and gathering her wetness. he separated her with two fingers finding her clit, rubbing little circles. she let out a loud moan against his lips, and was lost. the flavor of her, the smell of her, the vibe of her so close against him, skin to skin.

life itself had no importance to polo any longer. there was just her.

*
*

"i love you," polo mumbled before he was passed out peacefully with nylasia laying on his left arm while his right arm was gently gripping her butt.

nylasia smirked sticking her tongue out, "that's what good coochie does to a nigga."

acting as if tonight wasn't the first time for her, either way she gave polo something delicate to her knowing all along she was saving it for him.

she kissed him on his cheek cuddling into him more, "i love you too handsome face."

________________

okay cause i ate that didn't i🙄. yes that's all you're getting, i was cringing hard asl making that cause i'm childish. & one thing abt me imma coochie a mf to death cause ian sayin the p word (music as an exception)🧍🏾‍♀️.

OMG DONT GET ME STARTED ON THE V WORD. ts scare tf outta me bro