sixteen🖤

5 months later...

december 14, 2019

nylasia🧸

"...i know you love me nylasia, but you meant fa' him. shit, you the perfect girl, but y'all is perfect for each other. i'm forever gone love you, that shit won't change, but i don't want to hold y'all back from what you coulda' been." darrall pleaded at the early morning of 11 am.

we was going on strong. and now this nigga really breaking up wit me.

"you know he got a girl right? and shit they relationship is better than the relationship i coulda' had with him." i mumbled the last part.

darrall shook his head sitting next to me, "mane i'm ova' hea' telling you to go chase after another nigga even though i want you. i just want you happy ny, that's all i eva' want you feel me?"

i nodded, "but darrall-"

"-no 'but' none. i knew when i talked to polo i shoulda' left you 'lone." he mumbled to himself.

i looked up at him, "what you mean?"

he laughed, "ian know if the nigga was finna come back running to ya' or not, so i asked him. wanted to know if it was straight if i fucked wit' you."

i did a small chuckle, "mane you such a headass. okay what if-"

he rolled his eyes, "here you go wit' this shit ny!"

he grabbed onto my shoulders putting a little space between us, looking dead in my eyes.

"you are beautiful, you are smart, shit and you got something going fa' yourself, two things at that. you and polo love each other mane, stop being like that. do not put yo' self down ova' this shit. you know you got that nigga on lock, just like you got me. shit you got an affect on niggas, don't matter how many times you leave, if ya' come back that's all that matters. mane, you know you can get polo away from any girl. don't matter if they been together fa' years, that's just you. now stop being a cry baby." he wiped my tears with his thumb.

i love darrall, always will. but i am in love wit' taurus.

i hugged him, "thank you, i love you." i mumbled to him.

"i know mane, i love you too. now go and be in love wit' the other nigga."

i laughed wiping more tears, "you wanna be the maid of honour at our wedding?"

he held his heart, "gone, that is fa' females ain't it? a nigga got feelings too.  i'll be in the front row of the wedding, and when the mf say 'speak now or forever hold your peace' imma stand my ass up. scare everybody on that podium, than sit my ass back down."

i slapped his shoulder, "you wrong fa' that. but i'm happy we got to do this again."

he furrowed his eyebrows, "what ya' talkin' 'bout shordy?"

"our relationship, in high school that shit was not it. but i feel like we closer now, i know who i'm coming to fa' advice."