twenty🖤

omniscient.

polo looked at the blood on his hands while sitting in the ambulance in front of an unconscious nylasia.

he thought about how it was his fault to even let her leave the house, but how could he have known people was gone shoot at them?

nylasia laid down looking peacefully asleep, but in reality the ambulance was going the fastest it could to get her to the OR for her surgery.

she had two bullet wounds, she was lucky. the one hit the left side of her chest, not hitting major arteries, went straight in and out of her body. as for the second one, it grazed her knee, the bullet sitting right on top of it.

the police had already caution taped the scene, finding out it was a .22 that hit her, which means the caliber wasn't big.

people surrounded the scene, after finding out that it was nylasia combs who was shot, social media went into a rave.

diddy's daughter shot? and people finding out who she was with during the situation, made it worse.

gossips and conspiracy theories where all over, false news as well. nobody knew- not even polo, why nylasia was targeted or if the bullets were even meant for her.

her mother leaving a late work meeting in a frantic, finding out the news from her husband through a phone call.

her mother wasn't even able to drive to the hospital after the news she found out, she was in shock.

as for her brother, christian, he was in his room with darrall, when people flooded his instagram live comments with words like, "your sisters dead, she got shot," and such.

he ended the live quickly after that, darrall driving the both of them, alongside taurus's mom to the hospital.

although nylasia had not made it to the hospital yet, she was close. like a race to see who will make it there first.

a lot of thoughts raced through polo's mind when they made it into the hospital. how he was gone get his lick back for ny, how soon he can, and what condition she's gone be in after the surgery.

he sat in the waiting room, feeling traumatized all over again.

when is the shooting gone stop? he thought to himself, he made it out the hood, but he's still receiving battle scars like he's still in it.

he knew one thing for sure, whoever did this shit gone die.

he broke from his train of thought, from the feeling of a tight hug and soft cries.

his mom was holding on to him, he didn't hug back, he couldn't hug back.

nylasia's mom rubbed his shoulder hugging him as well, "are you okay?" she asked him.

he nodded, but he wasn't okay, how could he be?

"she's strong, she gone come out of this." darrall reassured him, and he nodded agreeing, she stronger than me, taurus thought.

he looked up making eye contact with diddy, he shook his head, "this is a prime example for why i ain't want you around my-"

"stop." his wife interrupted him, "this ain't taurus fault, and for you to even stand here and say that to this boy face while he's hurting is weird. fuck is wrong with you?" she continued angry tears rolling down her face.

polo got up, heading out. they tried to stop him, but he left anyways.

wooski alongside blast, picked polo up and took him to their spot. his next show was in two days in miami, florida. his last show at that.

he's supposed to leave tomorrow night, and he will. he pushed the thought out of leaving nylasia in the hospital. this was his last show.

as nylasia was in surgery, everybody else was just waiting patiently, praying for a safe recovery.

_______________

should he go to his last show??? y'all gone find out soon.