thirty🖤

one month later...

"get off me taurus i can't breathe." nylasia said pushing him off of her.

"mm, come here, i'm still tired. come back to sleep wimme." he said wrapping his arms around her.

she smacked his hands sitting up, "nope, we gotta go do something. all we've been doing is eating and sleeping, we haven't seen the light of day in a good two weeks."

he sighed rubbing his eyes, grabbing his phone to check the time, "girl it's 9am give me 5 more minutes."

she shook her head getting up off the bed, "fine by the time i get back out the washroom you better be up."

taurus pulled the covers back onto him laying back down falling asleep.

nylasia shook her head walking into the washroom, she examined her body smiling at how much weight she's been gaining. it's been a long time since she's been able to now it seems like shes gaining it all at once.

she grabbed her phone playing 'whole lotta" by lil durk and she got into the shower.

••

after doing her whole routine and puking a couple times she got out the washroom with a towel sitting back on the bed.

taurus got up, kissing on her, "okay taurus get yo ass up and in the washroom, i wanna go to the mall."

he sighed getting up, "the mall? what we gone do over there?"

she mugged him putting lotion on her body, "nigga what people do at the mall? oh okay, hurry up too cause i want some starbucks on the way."

"hurry up too cause i want some starbucks on the way." he mimicked her, "it's starbucks in the kitchen." he slammed the door behind him talking to himself.

he is a trip, nylasia mumbled to herself.

after getting dressed, making a couple tiktoks and scrolling on instagram taurus was still not out the shower.

nylasia opened the washroom door mugging the shower curtain, "you really piss me the fuck off,"

taurus peeked behind the curtain, "on bro grave niggas can't even shower, what you want ma?"

"you having a meeting with the little mermaid nigga? what you still doing in there? get out, running up the water bill and shit."

he laughed shaking his head, "it's cool when they do it, it's a problem when i do it. fuck em!"

nylasia rolled her eyes going downstairs sitting in the kitchen. "damn these hoes hurt." she said rubbing her breasts.

••

"ion even wanna talk to yo ass, just go to starbucks and we can get some chic fil a, fuck the mall." nylasia was moody it took taurus 2 hours to get ready, they didn't end up leaving the house till 1.

she put her seatbelt on looking out the window, taurus tried putting his hand on her thigh but she smacked it away.

"we not cool don't touch on me." she looked at him then back out the window.

he laughed shaking his head, "you mad as shit. and we going to the mall ion give no fuck."

she didn't respond, she just continued to look out the window, he ordered her starbucks drink and what she wanted from chic fil a.

she mumbled a thank you while she ate and drank.

after another 20 minutes of driving the got to the mall.

she threw out her garbage and walked ahead of him.

"nigga got me fucked up, wanna come to the mall when it's hella people over here. this why i wanted to leave early as hell, then he forget he a celebrity

mfs already talm bout 'lemme get a picture,' this the shit i be saying-"

"who the fuck is you talking to?" taurus asked her walking beside her.

"myself obviously," she looked up at him then continued walking.

he ignored her, "what you wanna get from the mall anyways?"

"i'm tryna eat something,"

he raised his eyebrows, "ain't yo fat ass just eat?"

she stopped in her tracks turning to him, "so now i can't eat? you just want me to starve to death? that's what it is?"

he shook his head putting his arm around her shoulder, "eat all you want shorty ian stopping you."

••

"i love you so bad stink," nylasia said sitting on the couch in the living room.

taurus looked over at her and laughed, "i love you too ny, you done being a brat?"

she nodded her head cuddling into his arms.

"i wanna fuck," she mumbled, barely a whisper but taurus heard loud and clear,

he jumped up throwing her over his shoulder, "youon gotta tell me twice, c'mon."

she laughed as he ran up the stairs with her on his back, "you such a hornball."

he placed her gently on the bed kissing on her, "you so pretty," he mumbled caressing her cheek.

nylasia blushed smiling, "thank you handsome."

after kissing for a couple minutes nylasia stopped taurus, "hold on,"

she ran into the washroom and started puking into the toilet. "what the fuck," she said to herself.

"polo you brushed ya teeth today?" she asked yelling.

he popped up behind the washroom door mugging her, "i'll slapped the shit outta you right now folks."

he was holding a small box in his hand and through it at her for her to catch.

"take that shit ny, i know i'm not tweakin."

she looked down at the pregnancy tests taurus just threw her, she mugged him opening them up.

"i'm not pregnant." she said sitting on the toilet.

"why you taking them then?" he asked giving her a smirk.

she ignored him peeing onto the tests, after that she let them sit in the bathroom while she got back into bed scrolling on her phone.

taurus got out of the bathroom holding the three tests, passing them to her with a smile on his face.

she looked down at them with a smile too.

positive.