Chapter 9

We remain silent as we wait for the king to sit down.. I'm very nervous and Nath know it because I couldn't let go of her hand. All she can do is constantly patted my hand to make me feel better.

If I am to be followed, I don't want  Nath and Max meet yet. I don't want Max to know how my twin look like is. We might look alike and it's hard for the others to recognized who is who between us, but it's the king I am talking about.

He is smart. He already meet a lot of people with different personality. He has a first based experience when it come to people traits. Lot of people come to him with different intent and purpose. Also, he has a lot of way to know everything. It is not hard to him to know who is who between me and Nath

He can identify us and that is what I am scared of. I fear not for my safety but for the safery of my family. It's deceiving the king and it's lese majesty. Death is the punishent of that sin and obviously me and my family are aware of it.  We all know the risk. That's is why, as much as possible, I don't him to meet my twin.

But somehow, Nath is right. Why make it later if we can make it today? Why do we have to wait for the day where the palace will choose the queen for them to meet if it is possible for them to meet now? Why prolong the wait? In the end, they have to meet whether I like it or not.

There are really circumstances that however we avoid things and event, it will still happen. All you have to do is to face it with courage.

I have the courage to fool the king and  his whole family. I must also have the courage to face this situation.

"You really look alike." The king said. My head remain bowed. I couldn't meet his gaze. I was too afraid that my own eyes betray me.

"Yes Your Majesty." Nath replied politely.

"Did you miss your twin Niel? I heard that the two of you are very close.

"Yes Your Majesty. I really miss my twin. Even our parents and siblings miss him also. This is the first time thay he has been away from us for too long."

Damn it. I was about to answer that question. Luckily, Nath is faster than me. Why does the king has to said my real name?

"Then why only the three of you visit her today?"

"Because there will be no one left in our small place in the market if we all come today. Also our father needs to drive his tricycle to earn money.

"Is that so?"

"Yes Your Majesty."

Why he had to asked a lot of question today? And why he is here anyway? Did he also do this to other? If not, this will be a talk of the palace tomorrow for sure.

"Your Majesty, can we sleep here tonight?"  Jerah suddenly asked. What she asked shocked me. I immediately looked at her with sharp gaze but she just ignore me.

"Of course you can, but asked your sister first. Thia is her room. She had to decide about it." Max happily answer.

That's make my head lift up. I look at him and he smiling at me foolishly. I squint my eyes to him then shift my gaze to Jerah.

I want to scold Jerah. She's been asking me since they came in  if she can sleep and stay with me tonight. She said she wanted to see the king' younger brother Prince Hayes again.

"Please." Jerah plead me in a very soft voice. She even held and shake my hand lightly.

"Jerah, mother needs you in the market tomorrow."Nath butt in using her serious voice.

"But I want to see the prince. I want to see him again."

"Mother needs you tomorrow Jerah. You will come with us. Don't be hard headed lady." I simply smile with Nath voice. She was mad but she is trying to calm down her voice. Maybe, if we were at our home, Nath already shouted at Jerah.

"I'll be home early tomorrow." Jerah insist.

"Why don't you let her stay? I'll send her to your home tomorrow." Max butt in on our conversation.

"Don't bother Your Majesty. Even my sister allow her to stay, our mother will not allow her either.  Her reason to stay is not important." Nath answered.

"Who said it is not important? It is. It is important for me to meet Prince Hayes. It is important for me to meet my future husband." Jerah shouted.

I choked of what Jerah said. Nath, on the other hand almost feel to her feet while Max laughed out loud.

I forgot. Jerah like Prince Hayes. Since she was a child, she always said that she will marry the prince. She will do everything to make it happen. I thought it was just a joke from a kid. I never thought that she's really serious about it.

"Are you sure about it, Jerah?" The king suddenly asked. I looked at him and frowned. He has a very serious face.

"Yes. Even if you don't agree or even Prince Hayes will not agree, I do every thing to marry him and make him mine. Even if kidnapped him and bring him to the isolated place. As long as he will be mine, i'll do every thing."

I quickly pinched Jerah. As long as it is about the prince she like, she became very brave and rude. She will speak whatever she want and she don't care about what kind of perso she is talking to.

"Do you know my brother is isn't your normal prince?" Asked the king.

"I know and I don't care. I'm fine of whatever he is, as long as he is mine."

The king laughed again. I just winced at my sister answer  while Nath pulled her closer to her and glared at her.

"Then, I'm giving you a permission to come here anytime you want. I'm giving you a privelege to tame that brother of mine."

"What?" I asked the king in shocked.

"I'm allowing your sister to tame Prince Hayes."

"But why?" I asked again.

"Why?" The king stood up and walked towards me. He stopped right in front of me. "So that our family connection became more stronger." He whispered to my ears.

"What do you mean?"  I curiosly asked.

"Jerah and Hayes. You and me. Isn't it wonderful? Our family will have a strong connection."

"You and me?"

"Yeah. You'll be my queen and I'll be your king. You'll be mine and I'll be yours."

I don't know how many times I swallowed because of what Max said.

"You want me to be your queen? Why? You don't know me."  I said after a few seconds.

"I like you. Is that enough reason for you to bè my queen?" Max answered, looking at my eyes directly.

"You don't know me."

"I don't even know the others that participate the selection."

"Exactly. Why don't you choose them instead of me?"

"Because my heart choose you."

Author's note:

Happy 2k reads. Yehey!

Anyway. I might join this story on the contest in the dreame. I received an invitation letter from them. I hope you can support me there.

It still not sure because I'm still asking some clarification. But once they give me an answer, this story might be finished first in the dreame me.

I hope you support me in that contest. Naaaahhh!