Chapter 25

NEIL'S POV

I silently watched my twin as they walked together in the isle where I and Max walk a while ago. The ceremony was not only for my coronation but as well to both of them.

I'm so pround of them. Reigh is to pretty with bis white gown. I was informed that princess Bai let her choose what she want to wear and she choose the heart tube white gown. And the way she carry it, she way like a model. But I doubt she is wearing heels or any helled footwear coz she can walk properly. It's either she wear slippers or a shoes. She hate heels after all and either me or Ryu can make her wear one

As for my baby Ryu, he look so dazzling in his prince suit. If his father is wearing a red suit then he is wearing a blue one. A color for a crown prince. He is so handsome and he is making all the palace made break the rule. No one can resist not to look at him.

"They are both pretty." Max whispered to me followed by genly squeezing my hand.

"Yes they are." I answered proudly without looking at him.

"Something wrong, my queen?" Max asked worriedly.

"Nothing. I'm just tired." I lied.

"Just bear with it. 3 more hours and we're done."

"As if I had a choice." I replied, annoyed of him.

He did not answered. He just hold my hand and squeezed it gently.

I hate the mood now. I'm not comfortable. If I can, I will stand and left the ceremony.

I hate Megan's presence. I have this hunch that Megan is pregnant and Max is the father. If not, I don't know why she is here and why Max didn't tell me about her.

I also hate the way Megan's father look at me. It feels like something gonna happen to me or to my kids. in the following days.

Not to mention my headache
The images that continuosly flashed on my head. A young girl standing in front of a man. A girl holding boy hand. Their faces are blurred. I don't know who they are, but I have this feeling that I know them, especially the little girl.

"Ladies and gentlemen, let me present to you this two adorable kids as our King Max and Queen Nath fruit of love, Natasha Reigh and Alexander Ryu." A eunuch whom I don't know announce loudly.

Max stand up and went down, in front of our kids. As soon as Max stand in front of them, the know kneel and bow their heads.

"Natasha Reigh, as my first daughter, I hereby announce that you will be given a title of Princess Charlotte." Max loudly said.

I mentally sigh when I see Reigh giggle. Her shoulder is moving up and down. She is enjoying the ceremont, obviously.

"Alexander Ryu, my first born. I hereby announce to everyone that I will enthrone you as my apparent heir, the kingdom Crown Prince. He will be given the title of Crown Prince  Edward."

I swallowed. I got goosebump with how Max announce the position of my son.

"Raise my people and greet your crown prince and new princess."

The two raise and face the crowd.

Everyone complied aside, aside to me, the queen dowager and the great queen dowager. Everyone bow their head and  give courtesy to the twin.

Then Max turned around and get back on me. He held out his hand to me and I accept it, mentally rolling my eyes. I don't like to pretend but I don't have a choice. I don't want to ruined the ceremony. Not now the Reigh is enjoying it.