Chapter 13

After that confrontation we all went in the kitchen as if nothing happened. We eat in chaos as Reigh being a clumsy as she is. After that I washed them both and help them with their assignment.

Well not exactly helped because they do it on their own. More on I watch them doing it. After that we played for an hour. It's our bonding session since then. Then, I put them in sleep.

Ryu sleep by himself  while I need to cuddle Reigh for her to sleep. Reigh is so clingy to me while Ryu act like an old and dependable person. I don't know if it has something to do of being an eldest or it is really his personality.

I carefully lay down Reigh on the bed. I put blanket to on them before I silently walk in the terrace.

I inhaled the night breeze and looked at the night sky.

A month from now, I need to go back to that place. I need to left Idris and went back to Cardial to register  Reigh and Ryu to our family. It is a mandatory registration aside from the registration after birth.

It's been five years since I left Cardial. It' been five years since I escape the palace. And now, I need to came back and register my children.

I don't want to came back. After that night where Max and I share a pleasure, I don't want to go back at all.

Flashback

I pushed Max with all my strength. Damn that kiss. I feel like my legs turn in to jelly. If Max not holding me, I might be in the ground already.

"What do you think your doing?" I asked Max.

"Owning you." Max replied.

"They are all watching us." I hissed at him.

"Who? Your things?"

I curiously looked around me and was shocked to see that we are inside my room.

"How?" I whispered.

"I think I am a good kisser. You lost in my kiss." He playfully said.

I grimace, but it's true. I was lost in his kiss.

I was about to turn my back to him but he grab my hand and waist.

"Where are you going?" He said using his bedroom voice.

"I just want to put some distance between you and me."

"Why?"

"I have a lot in my mind right now. Feels like, I am someone who I don't know."

He caress my head and looked at me lovingly. "Do you know why the heart is below the brain?"

"So that the brain can rule over the heart."

"And?"

"Hmmmm? I don't know."

"So that heart can assist the brain when time comes that it forgot something special."

"You mean to say?"

"Use your heart now, not your mind."

"I can't."

"Why?"

"Because it's gone crazy."

"Hahahaha."

I smile. I love the way he laugh. It's so genuine.

He flicked my forehead gently. "Then let me make it gone crazier."

Before I can answer, he carried me bridal style. He walks towards my bed and lay me down carefully.

"Max." I nervously called his name.

"Let me mark you. Let me own you tonight."

Without any words, he claimed my lips again. I want to push him, but he pinned both my hand on my side. He deepened the kiss. His tongue licking my mouth, gently, as if it is asking permission to go in.

My heart gone crazy. It beat louder and faster. My mind went blank. My body is reacting to what Max is doing.

I close my eyes and let my body do what it want. I let my heart take over my body since my mind shut down.

-------

I slowly went up. I wince when I feel the pain in my hips and in my whole. We did it how many times, until Max drop down. And Max banged me hard and fast, giving this pain.

I looked at him and smile. The moment I let my heart take over my body, I knew Max is important to me. I can't remember why and how, but I know he is someone very special to me. Maybe, he is part of the memory I lost when I was seven.

Carefully, I step down the bed, ignoring the pain. I picked up our dress that scattered in the floor. I put Max's dress neatly on the clothes rack then I went to the bathroom to clean myself. I fell so sticky all over.

I wear a clean clothes and went out of my chamber. Luckily, no one is outside the room. I went in to the garden and sit on one of the stone that I saw. I looked up in the sky and stare at the stars.

Everything is gone out of my control. I am getting scared of what will happen. I'm afraid that it will go out and Max will be the to suffer.

I smile sadly. I slowly stand up and look at the door room. I want to stay. I want to talk to him. I want to ask him a lot of things. But, I am afraid that if I stay, Max will hurt.

I don't want that to happen. So,  I will leave. After all, I don't belong here.

I let out a deep sigh. I turned around and walk away of the room. Carefully, I went out of the palace.

END OF FLASHBACK

After that, my family escaped here in Idris. It's another city inside the kingdom, but too far to the main city, which is Cardial. My father's parents lived here. The place we are living now was left my my grandparents to my father.

I thought everything would be fine for us. Father sold a land that was gave to him by his great grandfather. They open a grocery store using the money they got. My siblings plowed the remaining land that my father owned. They plant vegetable on it.

We had a better and peaceful life. We live peacefully for two months, and then news shocked us.

I got pregnant.

I was shocked. I mind went blanked and I passed out. When I woke up, I saw my mother crying. I thought she was sad of my situation, never did I know, she is happy that she will be having a grandchild.

With the help of my family, especially Nath, I passed the first semester of my pregnancy. They gave me all my cravings. They gave all their patience to my mood swings. Nath and Jerah always with me during my check up. My parents accompany me in buying baby need. They all stay by my side during those days.

Then, 2 little angel came. They change my life. They change our life.

My family helped me raised them. The two are quite spoiled especially to my father and Nath. They gave whatever the two asked especially Reigh. They treat the two like a prince and a princess.

And honestly speaking, I don't want to bring them back to Cardial. I don't want anyone from that city to see them, specially Ryu.

I don't want Max to know that we have a children. Not now that he already have a queen.