Chapter 12

AFTER 5 YEARS.....

"Papiiiii." Reigh shouted from the top of her lungs as she run to greet me. Following her is Ryu, his brother with a simple smile in his lips but his eyes is twinkling like a star.

"Energetic as usual aren't we Natasha Reigh?" I said. I patted her head with my right hand while my left hand is removing my shoes.

"She's always loud papi. Nothing new about it." Ryu said. He grabbed my bag and bring it the sofa and went back in front of me.

"Aren't you the same Alexander Ryu? Silent and have your own world?" I said. I squatted in front of them and open my arms.

Both of them threw theirself to me happily. Reigh immediately shower me with kiss while Ryu hug me tight.

"How's the day of my babies?" I both lifted them up and went to the sofa. I settled them on my lap and hug them.

"Don't asked brother." It's Jerah who came out from the kitchen. "Reigh bully all the girls who like his twin Ryu in the school. Ryu on the other hand scares all their classmate who like Reigh."

I want to laugh loud but I restrain myself. I glared at the two. Reigh is looking at me with her puppy eyes, while Ryu jump out from my lap at stand in front of me.

"Only the best man deserve my sister and they're not even part of B in the word best." Ryu seriously said.

"Same with you bro. You deserve the best girl. They have to pass what I have first before they can flirt to you." Reigh said.

"And what do you have miss troublemaker?" Jerah asked? She picked up Ryu and put back to my lap.

"I have beauty and brain."

I can't restrain myself anymore. I laugh out hard.

"What's funny papi?" Reigh asked.

I try to composed myself and shook my head as an answer.

I don't know where this two get their attitude and brain. Sometimes, I can't gasp the way they talk and think.

Natasha Reigh and Alexander Ryu. They are paternal twin and yes, they came out from me. Month from now, they are 5 years old and both of them are in kinder already.

I sent them to school early since they want it. Ryu said that all their playmates are going to school already and they should too. So, I let them. I asked Jerah to be with them since I am working.

At the age of four, they are too smart specially Ryu. They already know how to write and spell their name well. They knew how to count up to one thousand. Ryu can already read while Reigh can do multiplication already.

Reigh is one hell naughty girl and Ryu is the exact opposite of her. Reigh is loud while Ryu is silent. Reigh is reckless and clumsy while Ryu always maintain his cool.

Reigh look like me and Ryu look exactly his father. I raised them with the help of my family.

Though they both come to me and stay in same womb, they are different. The only thing that they are the same is their brain and bluntness. They will speak whatever in their mind.

"Did you hurt any of your classmate?" I asked them after.I calm myself.

"Nah. I never lay a finger to them. Beside word is enough to scare them. They are coward." Ryu answer.