Chapter 23

NIEL'S POV

I never thought that entering the palace once again is this nerve wrecking. I can't breathe properly. My heartbeat fast and loud. If Reigh is not talkative as she is, I might already lose consciousness.

Nath is with us, in the same car. I asked him to be with us and to support me. My parents are also with us but on the different car. They said that they will come with me and also, they will visit Jerah.

"Mommy, why daddy did not fetch us?" Reigh asked.

It feels so awkward hearing Reigh calling me mommy. I'm used of her calling me papi, but I need to get used to it since I never object on what she wants.

"In case you forget Reigh, dad is a king, and he is busy." Ryu is the one who answered using AS A MATTER-OF-FACT tone.

"I know my dear brother. I'm not stupid. Duh!"

And here it comes. The Reigh bitch tone and DUH.

"If you already know, then why are you still asking?" Ryu rebuts.

"Coz, hello, we are entering the palace. He should come with us. He should fetch us. But he didn't!"

"He is waiting for us in the palace." Ryu answered.

"He should. He already postponed the date, and now he did not fetch us."

"Reigh." I reprimand her.

"But mommy..."

I cut her off. "Your dad is a king. You should understand that. He is busy in everything. He handled a lot of things. You should be thankful that he finds a time for you."

"But mommy, isn't that what parents should do? Finding time to kids?"

"Yes, but there are times that even if we want to have time with you, we can't. That is because we are to much busy, and we have a big responsibility in our job. Just like your daddy. Being a king is not simple. I can understand your frustration baby, but you have to understand your daddy also. Okay? Beside, he will surely find time with you if he can."

"Okay. But he should be on the palace and greet us, right?"

"Yes."

"Okay. I will not be mad anymore."

I let out a deep sigh. I'm not really sure if Max will be there also once we arrive in the palace. We already talked about it, and he is not sure of it. I just hope he is there. Reigh emotion is not something I can handle. She hates liars. Me and Max need a more elaborate explanation for her just in case.

"Let me handle her later mommy." Ryu whispered to me.

I smile and nod my head. Ryu is the only one who can handle Reigh easily. Maybe because they are twin. They have this connection that make Ryu easily handle Reigh tantrums and everything.

We arrive at the palace in short period of time. Reigh was so excited that she almost jumped out the car. Luckily, Nath grab her immediately before she can leap out the car.

Ryu step out the car as if nothing will be going to happen. It's as if he just gets out of the car in a mall to have his play time. He made his appearance the way that people will admire him.

I let out a deep breath. I compose myself, then, I step out of the car.

"Our greeting, Queen." They all greeted me unison. Soldier kneel down while the rest bow down their heads.

I swallowed many time. I'm expecting this crowd because Max already tell me about this, but it still suprised me. Not to mention they called me Queen evn without the coronation ceremony.

"Why are you not greeting us?" Reigh said, swinging her body left and right.

I blushed. I feel the heat of my face. Though Reigh said it in a cute way, I still feel uncomfortable of what she said.

"We're sorry princess. We got excites to see the Queen." One of the palace maids said.

"Are you not excited to see a cute princess like me?" Reigh pouted.

I just looked up in the sky. Seriously Reigh? Why it has to be now?

Reigh doesn't want to be unnotice but why it has to be today? Can't she spare this one?

"Let her Niel." Mama whispered behind me and squeezed my hand gently. I let out a deep breath and nod.

"Of course, we are." The maid answer.

They all raised and made a courtesy again.

"Our greeting princess Reigh and prince Ryu."

"My greeting also to all of you." Reigh said happily. She even made a cute bow.

Maids and soldiers smile at Reigh.

"Welcome back Nath." Princess Jam said. She walk towards me with her smile face.

I got nervous. I immediately look at my kids. They don't know anything about this NATH name.

I want to give them a warning look but when both smile back at me, I stop.

Am I worrying for nothing?

I mentally let out a deep sigh ang turn my gaze to princess Jam and smile.

"Thank you princess Jam." I said.

"Come with me. You need to change." Princess Jam said.

"For what?"

"For your coronation ceremony."

"When? Today?"

"Yeah. Did Max didn't tell you?"

I shook my head immediately.

"Well. It's your coronation as well as the twin today. Bai is waiting for the twin on the left wing of the east palace. I will be the one to assist you."

"But..." I looked back. My eyes meet Nath.

"I go with the twin, Nath."

"Oh.." I think I don't have a choice anymore.

We arrive at the room where lot of palace maids waiting. A white gown with a touch of gold wear in the manniquin was place in th middle of the room. A cape was spread on the bed together with some thin garments I need to wear under the gown.

Jewelry and hair accessories was place neatly on the table. On the right side of the room is a long table with huge mirror full of light in front. On top of the table, different make up was also arrange neatly.

"Let's all start. The ceremony will stary in an hour. Make the queen the most beautiful lady in the event." Princess Jam command and all the ladies start to move and do their job.