Chapter 29

MAX POV

I carefully put Niel on our bed. He fall asleep while crying.

I put a blanket on him and kiss his forehead before I head out of the room. Sharon greeted me immediately.

"The queen is sleeping. Don't let anyone disturbed him. I already notify my mother and my grand mother about the morning greetings. If he woke up, send someone to  notify me."

"Yes, Your Majesty."

"Daddddyyyy." A smile immediately form in my lips. Even without looking to  know who is calling me daddy, I already know who is it.  Well, no one called me daddy in this place aside to my kids. And among the two, only one of them dare to shout loud just to get my attention.

I turned to her and put my finger to my lips to silence her. She immediately cover her mouth with her both little hand. She even stop running and walk properly.

"Mommy is sleeping. Don't disturb him okay?" I said as soon as Reigh reach me.

She remove her hand. Her lips pouted, but she still nod her head as answer to what I said.

"What's with pouting huh?" I squat down to level on her height.

"I heard everything you said. Is Megan really mommy's sister?"

I knew it. She is already awake. And here she is, satisfying her curiousity.

"Yes it is my princess." I fixed the tule of his skirt. She is wearing a light pink skirt and ruffled off shoulder top. Her hair was tied up and adorned with pink butterflies that matched his attire.

She did not answer. She keep twisting her body from left to right while playing her finger. She can't even looked at me.

"What did you do yesterday huh." I asked. I grab her hand and gently squeezed it.

"I did bad things, but I'll go to her and say sorry." She answered. She fell sorry, I can see it in her eyes.

I got a news from one of Megan's maid that Reigh create some scene yesterday when she meet Megan. I'm going to scold her because what she did is wrong. But, I can see that she regreted it already. No need for me to scold her anymore.  I am just wondering, what if she did not heard what I said to Niel. Will she admit that she is wrong?

I think no. Megan already said that Reigh's attitude is so her when she was little.

"That's my princess. Very good."
I gently pull her and give her a hug and kiss on the cheeks.

"Daddy." I gently pushed her away when she called me.

"You need something?"

"Can you take me to my teacher? Plewsh!" She use her puppy eyes to look at me. I laughed and gently pinch her cheeks. What a cute baby I have here. She know how to get what she want already.

"Sure." I immediately carry her, making her giggle. She hug me tight and kiss me on my cheeks.

After I bring Reigh to her teacher, I went straight to my own chamber to take a bath a change my clothes. I'm already late for the morning meeting with my ministers, but the hell I care. All they have in their hands was a complaint. A complaint that as for them, came from my peopel. If I know, they are the only one making those complaint. It's their complaint not the my people. I have Louis on watch at he said nothing about people complaints.