Chapter 27

NIEL POV

Love and pain comes together when you fall in love to someone. Funny is, you will never fell them both from time to time. Love come first and pain comes after.

I played the petals of the rose with my hand. This flower is pretty. It comes with many color. Too beautiful, but dangerous. It will you fall in love first, then, it will hurt you with its own thorns.

Just like Max. He let me fall for him. He let me believe all those sugar coated words. Then, he hurt me. He slap me with the truth that the marriage we have, the title I have now is for the sake of the kids. He stab me with the fact that he didn't love me and he will never be.

Who will love a weird guy like me? Who will love a man who can bear a child inside him and be a mother just like other woman.

No one. No one will love me.

Is there can be funnier than this? Why me? I'm a man. Why gave me a womb that is for a woman? Do I did a horrible mistake in my past life for me to suffer like this?

Why I was born in this city? In this kingdom? Why not give me a life that might be hard but normal?

I fell my body weaken. I can't feel my feet nor my legs anymore. I can feel my body is falling. I just smile. F*cked the life I have. If it is not for my kids, I will wish to die in an instant.

I frowned. The room is full of books. I can sense a familiar feeling even though this is the first time I saw this place.

But, where am I? I start walking and scan the room. The place is huge. There are at least six book shelves on the right side, a huge table on the left side. A grand piano on beside the huge table.

The place is well cleaned. I tried to touch the piano but my hand pass through it. I gasp, then I remember something. I collapsed a while ago. I just suddenly eaten by darkness. Am I on  my dream?

Whatever. I need an escape from the painful reality anyway. Wherever I am right now, I don't care.

I continue roaming. I really can sense familiarity in this place. Like I was been there. Like, this place was part of me.

I stop my step in front of the piano. I looked intently on the picture frame on the top. A picture of two girls with the same age. They are both smiling while holding an indentical dolls. They look like a twin.

"Gail, where have you been? I've been looking for you for so long."

The door opened and two young girls entered. They are the girls in the picture.

"Just somewhere." The girl with long straing blonde hair answer. Gail as the other girl called her.

"You snicked again in the hall?"  The other girl asked.

"Meisha Kristelle, it's just a peak."

"Ashira Gail if father caught you, you'll be grounded for sure."

"He will not do that. She love the two of us. Beside how old are we? 6? We're just six for that kind of punishment. Only our brothers deserve that kind of punishment."

"Whatever. So, have you seen the crown prince?" Meisha asked.

"See, you are also interested."