three

Toms pov
I heard a knock at the hotel door and knew I'd have to move her to answer it. She was laying on me but he grip wasn't strong so I managed to shift her over onto the bed. She started to stir so I gently stroked her cheek with my thumb
"It's alright. I'm just answering the door sweetheart" I comforted. She didn't seem to wake up though and instead settled right back down where I'd put her on the bed. I kissed her forehead and got up when I heard another knock "I'm coming" I said rolling my eyes and opening the door. Gavin was stood there and he looked quite serious
"I've gotta tell you some things about Lucy."
"What? No you don't. She'll tell me when she's ready."
"Tom this is serious."
"It's not even that deep she probably will hate me in the morning anyway. I know she's not gonna let me in that easily. I'm not a fucking idiot."
"Just come with me tom. You need to know" I wanted to protest but he pulled me out of the room still with no shoes on "Were going to the lounge. They won't mind."

Lucy's POV
Tom was gone a while. He had no clue I'd heard enough of the interaction between the two of them to know what Gavin was gonna say. It wasn't he typical manager situation between me and gav. Since dad got sick he promised he'd make his little girl a star. And he stuck by that, even if it was his job he always kept it in his mind. I know because sometimes he'd start saying something about it then just stop for fear of upsetting me. The door to the hotel room opened and closed and Tom made his way over to me. He leaned down and kissed my head again and I could feel as a tear dropped on my face. He softly wiped it away with his thumb before moving away and getting into his own bed. I waited for a while, hoping he would calm down but he didn't. Instead he just stayed there crying. I got up and sat straddling his waist.
"Don't cry" I said wiping his tears before laying down on his chest completely. I shifted my legs to lay between his and we were comfortable at once.
"You should be asleep." He said clearly trying to hold back his tears "You don't need to be like this. I know it makes ya nervous around new people"
"You're different. You know you are"
"But gav-"
"Forget that" he sniffled
"But-"
"What did Gavin tell you?" I said not really wanting to relive whatever traumatic events he'd detailed to Tom but wanting to see him hut a little less.
"About your dad. How you lost him a year after you signed the deal. And about your ex boyfriend and the horrible things he used to do to you. He told me how fragile you are and made me swear that if I was gonna be trusted by you I had to be committed. Because it's fucking rare you put this much trust in new people, if anyone at all."
"Are you?"
"Of course I fucking am. I'm just confused I don't get why I'm the one you chose to let in. You don't even tell Gavin the full story. He had to find out later on."
"Dad told me if I get a feeling straight away it's someone trying to tell me to never let em go" he let out a breath and listened to me talking. I could hear his heartbeat "And I haven't had that feeling since dad. So as much as I tried to get mad at first I knew I was in deep." He chuckled
"I got that feeling too. Well the opposite I guess. The overwhelming need to protect you." I closed my eyes
"Can we just sleep. And just not talk about this tomorrow?"
"What do you mean sweetheart?" He asked pulling the hair out gently that had become trapped underneath me and brushing it softly to the side
"I don't know. I don't talk feelings. Can we just exist. Like this. And pretend we didn't have this really deep 3am conversation."
"If that's what you want." I let out a happy sigh and sunk further into him feeling him finally wrap his arms tightly around me "I guess we can both actually go to sleep this time."
"Yeah."
"Oh and by the way. Gavin's got the spare room key"
"We're gonna have a wonderful welcome in the morning."
"Yeah well don't worry about that right now. Go to sleep."

"Guys you gotta get up. We have a meeting today before I leave you to it." He lightly nudged me and I groaned into Tom's chest making him chuckle beneath me
"I thought you was asleep."
"No. I didn't wanna move you though." He said softly "You looked so comfy" I knew it was making Gavin feel sick at the sight of us so cuddly
"Awe. I didn't wanna move you either."
"Yeah whatever." Gavin said making me giggle "I don't wanna be sick so if you'd kindly wake the fuck up well call it even."
"You missing her?" I joked. He shoved me off tom and onto the bed beside him
"Be ready in the next hour. Or you're getting left here." He left the room and I stayed laying down on my back beside Tom. That was, until, he leaned over me so my view of the ceiling was now covered by his face
"Get up Luce. We gotta be at this meeting."
"I don't want too" he rolled his eyes and sat up again not smiling or anything "Did I make you mad?" I asked sitting up and watching him take the shirt he was sleeping in off and throw it into the corner. I had to admit he did look good.
"No. But if I catch ya staring again I will be. Dressed. Now."
"But-"
"You wanna argue. You heard what Gav said he will leave you here if you're not at that meeting. And I'm not letting you throw away that chance. Up and ready."
"Fine." I whined getting the clothes I'd quite smartly put out the night before "And for the record I wasn't staring at you just because you were shirtless. You're just pretty" I said before walking towards the bathroom
"Avert your fucking eyes next time" he shouted after me, laughing as he did so. But I wasn't joking. He clearly played up to it. I spent ages over thinking it all I had scarcely even got dressed when Tom came to knock on the door. It made me jump "I haven't annoyed you have I?" He said softly, his voice laced with concern in a way only dad spoke, a genuine way.
"No" I said opening the door and smiling at him
"Look ya can flirt with me. Don't mean you owe me anything. Besides it's validation and aren't men supposed to love that" I rolled my eyes a shoved his chest playfully
"Cmon pretty boy. We've got shit to do."
"I like your style Lucy. And of course I agree I am very pretty. But yes you're correct we need to move."

"Again I apologise Lucy. Dom's last minute decision making means you gotta share with them. We'll find a band for ya."
"Dom's band could do it." Adam nodded enthusiastically and the drummer they'd managed to have with them also nodded "Well Justin is staying on the bus with the crew so I won't really see him much and I already know Adam so it's not that big of a deal."
"Gee thanks" Justin joked
"You're welcome. So what do you say?" I looked at Gavin and jess our tour manager who was sat next to him
"Fine by me. Let's do it. So if there's no questions I guess we can call it done." Everyone shook there heads "well good luck everyone." He said smiling before upping and leaving the room
"You got any plans?" I asked Tom. He shook his head
"We could go get food?"
"I was hoping you'd say that. So I'd isn't have to suggest the idea."
"I think the boys want to go for a drink, Yknow, start off the tour and that. But we don't have to go with them."
"We're going for a meal actually." Adam clarified "But you're welcome to ditch us if you'd like."
"No. Sounds fun. Where are we going?"
"For pizza."
"Sick. Let's go cus I am fucking starving."