Backdrop

Virat and pakhi meet each other at yoga camp and developed an instant liking for each other.

Virat thought that she was the perfect match for him and his family. He decided to confess his feelings to pakhi but he was provided to report urgently to Kolkata, so he urgently sped off to his house but before that he didn't forget to say bye to pakhi and take her number. He also told her that he will call her and tell his feelings for her.
Pakhi on the other hand was heartbroken on seeing virat leave but she had hope that he will call her. The next day she too left for her house. 
On reaching back to her house she learnt about samrat's proposal for marriage but she was waiting for virat's call but when he didn't call her she somehow got his number and called  him. Much to her disappointment he didn't recognise her voice and cut the call. She believed that virat was just doing timepass with her so  she agreed to marry him so that she could move on from virat.
Virat tried his best to contact pakhi but couldn't. He was stuck at Kolkata so he couldn't even attend his Jeeva, samrat's marriage.
He somehow managed to get a leave for two days and decided to come back to Nagpur to attend his brother's reception. He also had hope that he could search for pakhi once he reaches Nagpur.

--------------------------- to be continued

Thankyou for reading my story and pls vote.

I open to all criticism, so do tell me your honest opinion abt the story
Till then vote, enjoy and stay safe :)