Chapter 20

(Sai's pov)

I woke up with my phone ringing.
I picked it up, it was from my junior.
She told that there was an urgent case which she wasn't able to handle and requested me to come to the hospital.

I immediately said yes and cut the call and saw the time it was 4:30 am in the morning.

I suddenly felt weight on my stomach.
I looked down it was a hand.

Then I looked beside me, there lay virat, naked.

The memories of last night passed in from of me making me blush like a tomato.

He likes me too , I smiled.

Sai, kya kar rhi hai, hospital jaana hai.
I mentally smacked myself.

I got up slowly, careful enough to not wake virat up.

I dressed myself up, covering up myself with a jacket and headed outside.

I dropped a whatsapp message to virat informing about the urgent case and about the spare keys of the house.

-------------------------

(Virat's pov)

I woke up with my alarm ringing. I switched it off, it was 6 am in the morning.

I saw a message from sai.

I got confused for a moment that why did she inform me about the spare keys of her house.

That is when my eyes fell on my surroundings. I was at Sai's house.

Last night moments flashed in front of my eyes and I couldn't stop smiling and ruffled my hairs blushing.

She likes me too, we got intimate!

My phone rung. It was dig sir.
I had a talk with him and cut the call.

'kya coincidence hai, tumhara urgent case aagya aur mujhe aaj jaldi report karna hai.'
I messaged her

I got up, dressed myself and cleaned the mess we had created.

I found the spare keys of her house, locked the house and went to my home.

Mentally making a note to meet her in the evening.
--------------------------

(Sai's pov)

I got free at 7 am.

I opened my phone saw his messages.

A smile automatically came on my face and a blush on my cheeks.

"Oyye hoyee, koi bada sharma rha hai kya baat hai" Smirti said and nudged my elbow.

"Kuch nhi, tu bhi na" I said blushing

"Kuch to hua hai, jaise tera chehra khill rha hai, tu Sharma rhi hai....kya hua bata na dost hoon teri"she said

"Ek second kahi tere aur virat ke beech....." She added and raised her eyebrows

My smile and blush only grew as a reflex action.

"Mujhe pata tha, tum dono sirf dost nhi the...kya hua puri details de" she said jumping

"Kood mat, hospital mein khade hai, log pagal samajhe ge. Canteen chal batati hoon" I said and dragged her to the canteen

We ordered our breakfast while I told her about last night in brief.
----------------

(Virat's pov)

It was 3 in the noon. I was tired of this desk work.

I wanted some mission to go on but unfortunately I was stuck in this desk work for at least 3 months.