Chapter 23

Ik I m updating after a long time. Sorry for that :/

This chapter is solely from Sai's pov and is detailed.

Not proofread.

Happy reading ✨

********************

(Sai's pov)

10:00 am, that's what I could see blurly on the screen of my phone. I just woke up from a nap.
I rubbed my eyes and cleared my vision. I stood up and went to th washroom. I was in a flight.

It was a two hour flight in which I had slept for more than 1.5 half hour, I realised when I came back.

Just 15 mins and I'll land at Delhi airport.

Multiple thoughts were running in my head.

I couldn't let go off of the thought that virat might be there, like 80%.

It has been 4 months since we have seen eachother but unfortunately I have not been able to forget to him.
He comes back in my thoughts every now and then.

I was scared if I met him again my feelings for him will resurface despite the fact that he cheated on me.

Yes, that bastard cheated on me.
I still remember every little thing about that night...

{Flashback}

It was going to virat's birthday in 20 mins. I again revisited my whole plan of surprising him in my mind while pacing up and down the hall.

It was his birthday but I was the one who couldn't keep calm.

My aaba was laughing seeing me anxious.

"Kya hua, has kyu rahe hai?" I asked

"Arrreee, tujhe aise dekhar kisko hassi nhi aagyi. Itne aache se tune sab plan kiya hai sab theek hoga aur agar koi chotti moti gadbad ho bhi jaati hai to kya hua vo konsa bura maan jayega" aaba said.

I shook my head at him. He doesn't know what I am feeling right now. It was his first birthday with me, I wanted to make it perfect.

I had told aaba about me and virat after he returned from his mission. He had no problem with us dating rather he was happy and even joked that he will get me married to him that day only.

I again looked at my watch, it was 11:44 pm.

"Chalo aaba chale" I hurriedly said and took the cake in my hands.

We reached there within 10 mins as there was no traffic.

I could see everyone of the chavan family except Virat standing at the door.

Aaba and me came out of the car and went towards them.

"Sab theek hoga, fikar not" ninad kaka said. He might have seen the anxiety on my face.

"Sai, sabse pehle aap dada ke room mein jaana hum sab aapke baad aayege" mohit said

"Haan sai, tu pehle jayio, acche se virat ko birthday wish kardio phir hum aa jayenge" Shivani bua said

Although it was a simple statement I understood the hiding meaning behind it and a blush crept up my cheeks with that.

Everyone laughed seeing me blushing.

To ignore everyone I glanced at my watch again, it was 11:57 pm.

"Time hogy...a" I started saying excitedly but lowered my tone when I saw the smirk on everyone's faces.