Chapter 1

Virat had landed on Mumbai's airport and now was sitting in a cab to his home. He was very excited, firstly he going to meet his brother's wife and secondly, he can search for pakhi and confess his feelings to pakhi. If pakhi said yes so maybe he can even introduce her to his family.

----------------
(Pakhi's pov)

Yesterday night I was saved but how long can I run from samrat? He is my husband after all. Suddenly I heard a knock at door. I opened it and found karishma standing over there with a saree and some ornaments in her hand.

"Good morning bhabhi, today you have your post wedding rituals so kaku has sent me to give you this saree and jewellery. Pls get ready and come down in half an hour. Even samrat dada is getting ready." Karishma said

Not knowing what to say I nodded , took the stuff and closed the door.

Memories of yoga camp flew around my eyes while I was getting ready and as always I would just end up with questions - Why Virat? Why did you do this with me? What was my mistake? 

I came downstairs and I had decided that I will tell Samrat to give me some time as the wedding was a hush-hush affair. 
Everyone was present in the hall and were giggling on something. Ashiwini mami noticed me standing there took me to sit at the sofa with samrat. 

"Bhabhi, nhi bhabhs aapko humare saath itna formal hone ki koi zaroorat nhi hai." Mohit said

"Bhabs nhi vahini bol aur ha patralekha ab tum bhi humare parivar ka hissa ho, itna hichkechani ki koi zaroraat, aavashkta, need nhi hai" sonali kaku said

"Baatein baad mein bhi ho sakti hai pehle rasme puri kar lete hai" badi mami said

Everyone agreed and the ritulas happened very smoothly. 

Suddenly shivani bua came forward and gave me an envelope. I was confused by the smirk she had on her face. She gestured me to open it and I did so. To my shock I found honeymoon tickets inside it. Without giving it a second thought I almost shouted " Nahi, yeh nhi ho sakta"

By seeing everyone's shocked and confused faces I realized what I had said but it was too late. Samrat kept a hand on my shoulder and asked "Tumhara matlab kya hai?" 

Before I could reply we heard the bell ringing continously. I thanked the gods to save me from this awkward situation. 

The earth slipped from my feet when I saw the person standing at the doorstep beaming. 

------------------

(Virat's pov)

Finally, I reached my home. I paid the cab driver and almost ran to the door. I myself don't know how many times I had rung the bell. Aai opened the door, I immediately touched her feet and then hugged her. 

"Kya baat hai godu bada has rha hai" Aai said

I smiled, shook my head and said "Haan kyu na ho? Aap se, pure parivar ko mile hoye ek pura hafta ho gya upar se jeeva ki baiko se bhi to milna hai"

"Theek hai sabse pehle to aapne jeeva ki baiko se hi mil" She said and took me forward.
Karishma and shivani Bua came forward and covered up a girl, I understood that that girl is none other than vahini. I greeted everyone expect karishma, shivani Bua and samrat
I went towards samrat and hugged him.

"Aise thodi na milne donga tujhe aapni baiko se." samrat said while breaking the hug

"Dekh jeeva mein teri shaadi par bhi nahi aaya, ab to milne de. Pls karishma , pls shivani Bua. Mujhe bhi us ladki se milna hai jisne is jaise pagal ladke se shaadi karli" I pleaded.

Everyone laughed while samrat hit my head playfully.
"Pls Jeeva" I said with a puppy face.
He gestured karishma and bua to move aside and they both moved aside.

I was shocked was understatement. The girl standing there was none other than my love, pakhi. I looked at her in disbelief and she too returned the stare with shock.

Sensing the tension jeeva came , slung his arm around pakhi's shoulder and said "Shiva yeh meri baiko hai, Mrs. Patralekha Samrat Salunke. Patralekha meet my brother, my best friend, my shiva IPS Virat Chavan."

Not giving anyone a chance to doubt me and pakhi and I came forward and said "Hi vahini, nice to meet you." and I extended my arm.

She was hesitant and that was visible to everyone. 

"Patralekha haath mila sakti ho, kha nhi jayega mera beta tumhe" Baba said

She extended her hand and shook it. Tears in my eyes were threating to come out. 

I managed to say "Mein thodi der rest karna chahta ho, thak gya ho." 

Everyone nodded and I sped off to my room. Locked it and started crying. 

Pakhi, I thought there was something between us, I thought you had some feelings for me but you proved me wrong. Why did you do this with me? Why? 

Suddenly I heard a knock on my door, wiped my tears and opened it. 

********************* to be continued

I don't know how this chapter came out.

I hope I didn't disappoint.

Thankyou, pls vote and stay safe ;)

Disclaimer: This work is purely mine.