Chapter 5

WROTE THE CHAPTER SO YUP HERE IT IS
****"**********""*****
(Virat's pov)

"Godu tu aagya aur yeh haath par kya hua?" Aai asked

"Kuch nhi aai bas chotti se chot lag gayi hai" I said

"Chotti si chot?"

After saying this she literally dragged me to the hall which seemed empty as the guests had already left. I wasn't out for such a long time, just one and a half hour and the function has already ended? 

She sat me down on sofa and rushed to get a first aid box while I was bombarded with question from my concerned fanily.

"Tu bhi na, aapna khyal nhi rakhta hai" Baba said

"Haan ninad, shi kaha" Bhavani kaku said

My family started talking about my carelessness while aai did bandage. Jeeva came ,slung his hand around my shoulder and said "Hero hai aapna virat isse kuch nhi ho sakta" 

Some let out a chuckle while some shook their head in disbelief. I rolled my eyes at that comment. 

"Tumhari pocket ke pass kya latka hai?" pakhi said and came forward.

Everyone including me looked at my pocket. There was something hanging there. It was a bracelet. At first I was confused but then I realized whose it can be - Dr. Sai Joshi.

Before I answered everyone again started bombarding me with questions.

"Dada aap konse mission par gye the?" mohit asked while taking out the bracelet.

"Virat tera koi chakkar, affair to nhi chal rha hai?" Sonali kaku asked

"Haan Virat, whose the lucky girl?" Omi kaka asked

"Dada unka naam kya hai?" Karishma asked

"Agar tujhe koi ladki pasand hai to bata na..." Bhavani kaku said

"Mein kuch bolo?" I asked to which everyone nodded.

"Mera koi affair nhi chal rha hai, mujhe mission ke vakt chott lag gyi thi....aur luckily vhi ek doctor bhi present thi unhone mere patti ki hai..tbhi shayd unka bracelet meri pocket mein phas gya." I replied

"Kya dada aap bhi" Mohti replied

"Thank god" pakhi whispered but I heard it maybe even aai baba heard it because they looked at her confused.

After some chit-chatting I went to my room and took a shower. All the while thinking about the recent events of my life.

I came out only to see pakhi sitting on my bed very seductively . She was wearing a nightie which reached just below her knees and had very thin straps. Ignoring all the assumptions in my head I asked her what she was doing here.

"Virat ab tumhare room mein aane ke liye bhi koi reason hona chahiye kya?" 

"Haan, hona chahiye" I replied and turned the other way.

She kept her hand on my shoulder, came forward and started rubbing her thumb on my lips. I immediately pushed her hand from my lips. But she did that again and I again removed her hands. I walked away and sat down on the couch hoping that she would go.

She came forward and sat in my lap. I lost it and pushed her with so much force that she ended up on the floor.

"Kya kar rhi ho tum? Abhi to tume samrat ke saath hona chahiye" I asked her

"Oh come on virat, we love each other we can surely get intimate" she replied while pushing the straps of her nightie down.

I closed my eyes, held her hand and pushed her out of the room. 

"Vahini ho vahini bankar rho" I replied and slammed the door shut on her face.

Who is she? This not the pakhi I knew. 

All the memories of us at the yoga camp came in front of my eyes. She was different then. 

Not being able to sleep I went and knocked my aai-baba's room. I knew that maybe they both would have slept but I had no other option left.

"Godu tu andar aa na" Aai said

"Virat inti raat ko sab theek to hai na ....Jab se kolkatta se aaya hai tab se kuch alag alag lag rha hai" baba said

I couldn't stop my tears from falling, I already was feeling guilty of not telling them anything about me and pakhi.

Aai- baba came forward and aai hugged me while baba kept a hand on my shoulders.

"Kya hua?" they both asked at the same time.

I told them everything, everything from our first meet to the confrontation that happened between us in the afternoon. I didn't want to tell them about the night incident.

They were shocked and baba asked, "Do you still love her?"

"If you do then we can talk to vahini and samrat about..." aai said

"No I don't love her it was just an attraction...also samrat knows" I said

After her attempt to seduce me I felt disgusted by the fact I believed I loved her.  I lost all the sympathy I had for her after that. My love had vanished for her forever. I didn't wanted to be related to her anyhow not even as a devar but I had no other option.

I decided to stay away from her so that she can move on with samrat.

There was a silence for a moment

"He knows?" aai asked to which I nodded

Both aai and baba looked at each other confused.

"samrat aur pakhi ne iske baare mein already baat karli hai...pakhi use chance dene ke liye tyaar hai"  I said

They smiled 

"Mein bas aap dono ko batana chahta tha...aap dono yeh sab sunkar pakhi se bura bartaav mat karna" I said

"Nahi karenge" baba said

"Haan nhi karenge par usne tere pass aane ki koshish ki to use mukka marungi mein" aai replied

Me and baba started laughing

"Ashwini tum aur mukka?" baba said

"Aai aap to badi violent nikli" tot this I received a playful slap at my shoulder from aai.

We started laughing and chit-chatting. The topic of pakhi was long forgotten.

I went back to my room at 2 in the night happy and satisfied. 

------------------------------------------------

(Pakhi's pov)

Virat refused me today. So what one day he will be yours. 

With that thought I slept.

***************************************************************to be continued

I know, I know I am giving pakhi so much ss but I want to build up the story a bit.

Thankyou, pls vote and stay safe :)