Chapter 3

(Samrat's pov)

I started walking towards my room mindlessly. I found her on the floor crying. Yes I love her but I can't see her like this neither I can see my brother like this.

I sat in-front of her.
She was startled
"Samrat" she mumbled while wipping her tears

Not beating around the bush I asked her straightaway "You love my brother, my shiva na?"
She looked at me shocked
"I heard everything" I responded
"Samrat..look I can explain"

"There is no need for an explanation Patralekha. I told you na I heard everything. Everything, that you love my brother and my brother loves you. I can't come in between of two lovers so I have decided to set you free so that you and virat can marry each other. You don't need to worry I will take all the blame on myself and say that I love somebody else that is why I broke the marriage so that you don't get blamed. " I said
--------------------------

(Pakhi's pov)

I couldn't stop the smile that came on my face when I got to know that samrat is ready to break this marriage and will also take the blame on himself.
I wanted to jump around that I can marry Virat, my love.

But then the realisation dawned upon me. Virat will not marry me because he himself said that he doesn't want to snatch his brother's happiness. The hug and teasing she saw between samrat and virat indicated that they both share a very good bond. Also virat said that he can even sacrifice his life for his brother. He will never agree to marry me right now.

So first I have to gain virat's confidence and make him realise that I am the one for him. If I break my marriage with samrat then I won't be even able to contact him but if I tell samrat that I want to give our marriage a chance so atleast then I will be able to stay under the same roof as virat and can woo him more easily.

Yes, this was my final decision, I'll tell samrat that now we both are husband-wife and that marriage is not a game of dolls, if once a marriage is done then nobody can break that and also that I am ready to move on from virat and give our marriage a chance.
------------------------
(Samrat's pov)

I was expecting her to happy by the fact that she can marry Virat and I even saw a small smile on her face but then her face dropped. I knew she was thinking of something but I didn't expect her to say what she said after that.

She was ready to forget her love for me? She was ready to give our marriage a chance?

My happiness knew no bounds and apparently it was visible on my face because I saw her smiling at me.
"Are you sure?" I asked
"I am 100% sure"
"Thankyou and trust me I'll give you all the time and space you want" I replied
"Thankyou so much" she replied
I got up and laid on the sofa
"I'll sleep on sofa, you sleep on the bed"

A lot had happened today I just wanted to relax and in just matter of seconds sleep took over me.
-----------------------------
(Pakhi's pov)
I am sory samrat for using you as a pawn but I love virat and he is mine, only mine.

Since my childhood I have got everything I wanted and today I want Virat and no one can stop me from making Virat mine.

Virat is mine only mine.

I looked up at the clock, an hour was left for the reception. Everyone would be coming back anytime now. I should start getting ready, I have to look my best today for Virat.
----------------------------------
(Virat's pov)

The pakhi I saw today was not the same pakhi I meet at a yoga camp. She is behaving differently. Well I can't blame her she got married to my brother, her love's brother.

But I have to maintain distance from her. If I'll maintain distance from her then there are chances that she starts hating me and start liking Jeeva.

Yes, that's it. Tomorrow night I'll going back to Kolkata, what's better than that? Even if she will call me I'll not answer her. She will get disconnected from me and forget me.

I was immersed in my thoughts when I heard my phone ringing it was Sunny, my bff.

I picked it up and told him everything from the moment I entered my house to my decision.
He supported my decision and I knew I had taken the best decision.

Sunny was trying to cheer up my mood when I heard a knock. I cut the call and saw aai standing there with a blue sherwani.

"Godu, to ro rha tha" she said
"Nahi aai, mein kyu ronga?"
"Teri aankhon se thi lag rha hai"
"Thakan ki vajah se hoga"
"Hmm...acha ye le aur jaldi se tyaar hokar neecha aaja. Reception hai."
I nodded and hugged her.
"Godu, tu pakka theek hai na"
"Haan aai, haan" I spoke and broke the hug
"Aapko bhi to tyaar hona hoga na jao tyaar ho jao" I spoke and she went.

I closed the door.
I was feeling terrible that I was hiding such a big thing of my life from aai-baba who stood beside me my whole life.

*********************to be continued
Apologies for such a trash chapter

And I will be introducing sai soon.

And as far as show is concerned I m pissed that they keep on repeating Neil and Ayesha's clothes while everyone else gets new clothes

Thankyou, vote and stay safe :)

Disclaimer: This work is purely mine