Chapter 4

Outfits:
- Samrat and pakhi

Outfits:- Samrat and pakhi

- Virat:

(Sorry for a such a bad quality but couldn't find a better pic)

Now onto the story
*******************
(Pakhi's pov)

Guests started coming in. Me and samrat were sitting on a sofa on a stage.
Virat, he hasn't come down yet. Where is he? I got so much ready only for him and he is nowhere to be seen. 

Suddenly I saw someone coming down from stairs in blue. Yes, it was virat.

He came, smiled at samrat and stood beside his aai baba.
He didn't even look at me? I dressed up for him.
"Don't lose hope pakhi. The function has just started." I told myself.
---------------------------------
(Virat's pov)

I didn't want come down not because of pakhi but because I knew samrat knew about me and pakhi. I didn't know if our bond will remain unaffected.

I passed an assuring smile to samrat. To my surprise he returned back me a smile.

I knew my Jeeva, that smile he gave me was an indication that he didn't blame me for ruining his life.

Tears formed in my eyes they weren't of regret or sadness but of happiness that my Jeeva understood my pov without my explanation and my smile reached my ears.

I didn't even notice pakhi till aai told me that how good pakhi and Jeeva looked together.

I nodded. I could feel pakhi's eyes on me all the while before people noticed it, I rushed to the food counter which was not visible from the stage because people were standing in between.
-------------------------

(Pakhi's pov)

He finally looked at me but didn't give any reaction. Wtf? On top of that he rushed to food counter.
He thinks I am stupid that I don't know that he went there to hide from me.

It had been half an hour, he didn't come back. Some of Samrat's friends told us to do a couple dance. I agreed so that I could make Virat feel jealous.

We both descended towards the dance floor and started dancing. I looke everywhere but he was nowhere to be found.

Where did he go?
----------------------------------------
(Virat's pov)

I was feeling uncomfortable that pakhi's eyes where still waiting in anticipation that I will come out.

I decided to go out of the house for a while. I didn't want people to notice this and create drama.

When I was going out sunny came and kept his hand on my shoulder.

"Kaha ja rha hai mere bhai?" He asked
"Sunny pls, thodi der akele rehna chato hoon"
"Theek hai, mein andar keh donga ki koi confidential mission aagya tha tera isliye aachanak chala gya"
"Thankyou mere bhai" I hugged him and started my car not knowing where I was going.

I drove for a while and stoped near a park. Got of out my car and stood there leaning on my car door.

The park was empty except three people, a girl who was talking on her phone and a couple who were sharing an ice cream.
Tears formed in eyes.

Agar tumne mera vishwas kiya hota pakhi to shayad aaj hum bhi aise hi khush hote aur ice cream share kar rhe hote.
Par tumne mere vishwas nhi kiya.
Mere saath aisa kyun? Bappa aapne mere saath aisa kyun kiya? I thought to myself

I banged my hand on my car's back window with so much force that a crack came in the window and my hand started bleeding.

Suddenly a girl came running to me and held my hand. She was the same girl who I saw talking on her phone.

(Me: guess karo kaun hai?)

Her hair were flowing everywhere because of the wind and her face was covered with her hair locks.
She suddenly looked up at me and my car revealing her face.

"She is so beautiful" I thought to myself and then reprimanded myself to think like this.

Suddenly she said "pagal ho kya? Khud ko hi chot pucha di?"

Before I could reply she said "kuch nhi aaba, koi roadside Romeo lag rha hai, baad mein baat karti hoon." And she cut the call.

"Mein tumhe roadside Romeo lag rha hoon." I asked

"Harkate to vese hi hai" she replied

"Meri harkate roadside Romeo vali hai? Aur tumhe kaisa pata roadside Romeo ki harkate kaisi hoti hai?"

"Are voh sab chodo, mujhe patti karne do, nhi to infection ho jayega"

"Tumhe kyu meri padi hai, jo hoga mujhe hoga aur batein to aise kar rhi ho jaisi koi doctor ho." I said and withdrawed my hand.

"Haan sahi pechana doctor ho mein, Dr. Sai Joshi hai mera naam, ek doctor
aur ek insaan hone ke naate mujhe patti karne do."

She again held my hand.
"She's weird" I thought

She started searching for something in her bag and took out a bandage from her bag.

"Mein kaise maam lu ki tum doctor ho?" I asked her while she started opening the roll of bandage.

"Mat mano, phir infection hoga to pata chalega."
"Par.."
"Shhh..chup rho aur patti bandhne do"

I decided to keep quiet while she bandaged my hand.

"Ghar jaake theek se medicine laga ke phir se patti kar lena." She ordered

Not knowing what to say I nodded and walked away.

I sat in my car while she looked at me in disbelief.
I started my car and went away.

Dr. Sai Joshi? Hmmm...

I was immersed in the thoughts of that girl who just helped me when I realised that I had reached my home.

I got out of my car and went inside.
Aai came running towards me.

*********************To be continued

Well that's sairat's first meet.
I tried my best to keep the sairat charm alive.

Apologies if you were disappointed.

Thankyou, pls vote and stay safe:)

Disclaimer: This work is purely mine