Koruzu's P.O.V.

I was walking to my class, until I heard my name being called by familiar voices. I turn around to see who it is and my heart stopped.
It was my old 'friends' from middle school! I quickly turned around and speed walked towards class, I hear footsteps behind me getting faster as well. My palms were getting sweaty, my heart sped faster. After one swift movement, they shove me against the wall. They smiled at me with that devilish smile like they always have, they looked at me and said " How did you get here?" I looked down at the floor, trying to avoid eye contact, he sniggered and said "you infiltrating UA? Did you change the scores?" I tried to struggle out of his grasp, my heart speeding up. He shouted " Don't move villain!!" They've been calling that for as long as I can remember I hate the word!!

" I don't think you're even supposed to be here" he says as he starts to raise his fist at me, I flinch until I hear a female voice shouting " HEY!" He turns to look at the person, so did I, his grasp loosens on my collar. It was a girl?! She had light ocean hair, her bangs were a bleach blond, her hairstyle was half up half down, but instead of a pony tail it was a bun. Her eyes were a blood- shot red and had a little scar on her nose. I heard him say " who the fuck are you little girl?!" He has an annoyed expression on his face. He completely let's go off me, letting me drop to the floor. He walks towards the girl and stood right in front of her, she says " I'm the person that got the most marks in the entrance exam, and if you don't leave that boy alone I will beat your ass!" When she said that, he and the rest looked worried, he steps back and runs off, and the rest followed.

The girl walks towards me, with an annoyed expression on her face. She lends her hand out to me, I grabbed her hand and she helped me up. She says " I'm Ichika Suzuki, but please call me Suzu" I nervously said " I-I'm Hideaki Koruzu" she asks what class I'm in, I said I'm in class 1-A. She said she's in the same class as me. She tightly grabbed my arm, and said " come on, we're gonna be late! I'm keeping you with me so you will stay out of harms way!" We ran to class, we opened the classroom door, and our teacher wasn't in. We sit in our chairs, I'm in seat 13, and Suzu is sat in the middle row chair 3. Our homeroom teacher, walks in, it's Shinsou. The whole class started to whisper " he's married to the pro-hero Chargebolt right?" And they're right, he is known to be married to the pro-hero Chargebolt, and to be honest, he's only known for that.

As he walked in, he had a small frown on his face and huge bags under his eyes as he tiredly addressed the class " Good morning class, I'm Shinsou but you must call me Shinsou Sensei" the whole class was silent. He walked to a corner and sat in it. A few minutes later, one of the students gets knocked over by the person he's sat next to. I turned back to Shinsou who jolts up, rushs towards to the fallen student with a ton of questions " Are you ok? Are you hurt? Where are you hurt? Do you need a doctor? Nurse? Do you need to go to the hospital? Are you bleeding? Feel sick? Dizzy?" The whole class was so confused by the sudden action. The student said " I'm fine I just hit my arm" he started to giggle, and so did the person who pushed him over. Shinsou just stood up, and slowly walks to the same corner as before. He stated that the student was testing him and to see his reaction. He sits in the exact same spot and mumbles " ugh kids" to himself.

For the rest of the lesson, nothing much happened, it was practically a free period, we did a little bit of work, but we mostly spoke to each other, and I did learn about people's quirks. And to clarify, they're 15 students, but I mainly spoke to Suzu since she was the only person I know, so I don't know much about the other students. I found out that Suzu has a twin sister, called Yui in class 1-B and also she has two dads! I found that pretty cool. I told her that my family was normal, a mum and a dad, and a cat.

The bell goes off, and everyone starts to pack their things and Shinsou dismissed us out of class. Suzu walks off to Yui, who was waiting for her, I come over to them and said " umm Suzu, can I hang out with you and your sister?" Yui said " yes of course you can!" But Suzu just stares at me blankly. We head to the cafeteria to have lunch.

That was a long chapter but I hope you enjoyed it!! And to clarify if you've seen the picture, he is not blind he had glowing white eyes. He can see perfectly. But I hope you enjoyed it and have a good day/night! Bye my mha fans!