Ikari's P.O.V.

I got passed the robots with no problem thanks to Sukuna as he took them all out immediately with a running head start. A few others are in front of me as I start running in a steady pace, the others aren't too far in front of me, I noticed that Koruzu put his his hand on Teo's shoulder and then disappeared. Strange. I continue on until I came across huge floating platforms with tightropes connecting them together, Suzu arrives and stands next to me. "Woah, that's far down." She stares down and crouches, "Looks like it goes down forever." She stands back up and looks at me. "Why do teachers have students do this, what if we fall?" I asked her, kinda hoping that she had an answer. She shrugged and placed a foot on and wobbles, I went forward and grabbed her, she stumbles back. "Welp, I'm dead. How do we do this?" I turn around to look for an answer. Yes got it. Fuyu is slowly jogging towards us, slowly stretching his wings.

Over the past 2 days, I've gotten to know people in both classes. I've gotten closer to Fuyu, he's a nice person and a great friend. I wave at him and he waves back, "Hey Ikari." He greets, "Hey Fuyu." He takes a step towards the edge. "Woah that's a far fall." Suzu nods. "Fuyu, right?" Suzu asked. He nods. "Ok, I know this is a competition but could you help us across, cuz we'll probably fall and die." Fuyu looks between us. "Yea sure, you both are nice people so I'd know you'll help me if I needed it." He walks towards us. "Hold on tight." We both hold onto him, he slowly ascends into the air and carefully flies over the huge gaps, I noticed Suzu look down and them immediately looked away, I chucked slightly. Fuyu starts the lower as we reached the other side.

Once we land, Fuyu tucks his wings away. "Thanks Fuyu." I say. He nods. "No problem, I'm just a bit worn out as I can't fly for too long yet." Suzu goes in for a high five and we all start to head off again. Suzu is further in front, whilst Fuyu is further behind as he looks worn out. I am then met by the next obstacle, a mine field. Why do they have this in a school?! Actually why do they have any of this, it's so dangerous! I notice Suzu carefully making her way through, Kami is further in the distance crouched down, doing something with the mines. I take a quick look at the ground, to try and see where the mines lay. The way to determine where the mines are, is to look for the small bumps in the ground, and that's where they're buried.

I place one foot out, thank god I'm right, otherwise who knows what are in them. I continue carefully making sure to watch my step, at the side of me was Sokudo, I believe her quirk is super speed, so why isn't she speeding through this? Until I notice a bracelet on her wrist slowly filling up as if it was charging, and maybe she has limited power. I kept on looking towards her and soon noticed that her bracelet is fully charged, she pulls the bracelet in front of her face and immediately dashes off leaving a trail of exploding mines her.

Now I just have to follow her tracks to quickly get to the end. I do just that still jogging, but carefully looking where I step.

There's another chapter finished! Sorry I wasn't uploading, there's school getting in the way since I have upcoming tests. I hope you enjoyed this chapter my mha fans and have an good night/day!