Koruzu's P.O.V.

Wandering around the building, I headed towards the nurses office; a place I was all too familiar with. I sauntered into the convenient white room and placed myself into one of the comfortable white chairs. I waited for Recovery Girl but instead, an older student came into the room. I think she's a third year that is probably in training. She is wearing the simple UA girls uniform. I also notice that she has a horn on her head, but on one side... like me. She has beautiful blood red eyes and pale blue hair, with a innocent smile plastered on her face. She's only a student, so she must be training.

She came over to me with a couple of tissues as she noticed my bloody nose. She hands the tissues to me and I grab them, I wiped the blood off my nose. Until Recovery Girl came in. "Hey Recovery Girl!" I say while waving. She glares back at me. "I have already told you, just call me Momo!" She looks over to the girl. "Hey Eri, since you are medical training. I want you to practice your quirk on Koruzu!" Eri walks over to me and squats in front of me. She placed her soft hand on my nose. "Please do not move." She says. So I tightly closed my eyes, trying not to move.

After a few seconds, I felt her hand move away from me, before I open my eyes she says "Did you move at all?" I shake my head. "Uh oh..." she whispered. I daren't open my eyes, I slowly touch my nose. "Did it get worse?!" I ask. "No, you're just uh..." I open my eyes "A baby..." I look down towards my hand, it's a baby hand?! I quickly moved off the chair, trying to find a mirror. But I tripped over my clothes, as I shrunk. My clothes didn't... I was practically bathed in my own clothes!! Momo sighed as she walked out of the room, to find some baby clothes. She was aware that this will happen.

Eri picks me up and placed me back on the chair. My clothes were still around me! Momo comes back with a light blue dinosaur onesie, even with light blue shoes. Momo picks me up and carried me to a patient room, she changes me into the dinosaur onesie and shoes. She places me on the floor so I could walk. I stand there a few seconds as Momo walks off to Eri. I followed behind her, stumbling as I tried to walk. After a few seconds, Eri brings me a mirror and places it in front of me. I hate being a baby, but the onesie is kinda cute. Eri places the mirror on the desk and walks over to me. "I am so sorry! I went too far with my quirk!" She says. I glare at her. "How fucking dare you!" Her face turned pale. "Are you that fucking stupid?! Turn me back! Bitch!" I quickly turn to Momo. "How long does this shit last?" She looked at me, shocked. "About a few days.." I blink. "A few days?! A few fucking days?! Are you bloody kidding me?! I have school. What am I supposed to do?! I can't do anything by myself!!" Just as I go quiet, the door opens.

Oh God, it's Suzu! She noticed me straight away, I felt so embarrassed. Suzu walks a few steps into the room. I waddled over to her, but kept my eyes facing the ground. I felt my face heat up from how embarrassed I was. She bends down to me, and places my onesie hood up, she gently grabbed one of my hands with one of her fingers. "You're so small and adorable!" She looks at me and smiled, she picks me up with her hands under my arms. I start to throw a tantrum. She pulls me close, resting my head on her shoulder and her hand on the back of my head. "Shh" she whispered. I calm down and begin to fall asleep.

Just before I fell asleep, I heard Momo say that Suzu will be looking after me until the quirk wears off. I find it weird, Suzu has been my friend for a week. And what I've gathered, she's aggressive towards most people and has trust issues! But she must like looking after children. Like she has a soft spot for them.

Well, Koruzu is now a baby... that is normal. I find it cute that Suzu will be looking after him! Her out of all people! But I'm not complaining. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a great day/night! Bye my mha fans!! ✌️✌️