Ichika's P.O.V.

The first day of UA went by so quickly, I actually really enjoyed it. It was fun!I walk back to the dorms with my friends, they all go to their dorms and I go to mine. Number 16.
I unlock the door and walk inside, I shut the door behind me and look around the room. It was MY STYLE!!! It had pitch - black wallpaper with posters of my favourite pro - heros: Ground Zero and Red Riot. Two of each side. My bed was at the left side of the room with grey fluffy bedding with two huge blankets piled on top of the bed, one shelf above it! Perfect! Finally a place to keep my stuff safe! And a blank desk, where I could put my laptop on and my family picture. Then I saw a wardrobe next to my desk, it was plain white and it had plenty of room, on the doors of my wardrobe was stickers of different pro-heros but mainly Ground Zero and Red Riot!!Grey curtains covered the window. I had hoodies hung on the door on a coat rack. The bathroom was pastel themed since it's the same theme as back home...My figures were pro-heros like Deku, Shoto, Ground Zero and Red Riot. I love pro heros they rock!!!

The carpet was snow - white and very fluffy!!! And a bed side table where I saw a plain white lamp. I switched my light on and it was beautiful in the light! People will think I'm insane. But who cares?! They can say whatever they want! I sat on my bed and looked beside me, it's my suitcase. Well I better start to unpack my stuff. I opened it and all of my stuff came raining out of my suitcase, I grunted. As always. Well that's what my father would say. But he's a prick, so yea... I grab my clothes and neatly hang them in my wardrobe, after that I place my laptop on my desk and a picture of me and my family. I look so embarrassing on that picture!! Mind you, I was two years old and my dads look about 17 which they wasn't!! Ok they was in their mid twenties, I think...

I place my figures on the shelf, and maybe my teddies... oh my GOD did I just say I had teddies?!?! Don't you fucking make fun of me assholes!! They just remind me of home ok?! I finally finished unpacking my dumb stuff!! Thank the lord! I went out of my room and closed the door. I went down to the common room with people.... loads... and loads of people...... I don't do people ok?! I have major trust issues, don't ask why I trust my friends ok?! If Kami trusts them, then I do.. a little bit. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Ikari sat in the corner, alone reading a book. Like a nerd.

I go to her and sit beside her, she looks up at me and smiles. She placed her book down and we have a chat about stuff for a little bit. Until Koruzu came and sat next to me, he gave me and Ikari a heart warming smile. " So how was class today?" Ikari asks. " Oh it was fine! Right Suzu?" Koruzu says. "Oh yea, yes it was fine.." I reply. " Good! Who's your Homeroom teacher? Me, Kami and Yui's homeroom teacher is Kendo!" She says. "It's Shinsou!" Koruzu replies. We talk for a while but to be honest, I was kinda zoning them out, they didn't speak to me hardly. So it was fine.

Finally my best friend, Kami comes over and sits beside Ikari, then we ALL start talking about random shit we could think of. And I mean really random shit! Then I think of something that could probably embarrass everyone! "Hey guys, I've got an idea! How about we could check out everyone's dorms!"I said excitedly. Everyone looks at me and nods their heads! Brilliant! Time to embarrass my friends! My sister was probably making out with Furaito, they are always with each other! So they must be making out! End of story!!

We first go to Ikari's dorm, she opened the door for us all. And as I got in, all I could say is..... WOW!! It was beautiful! Her walls were a pale yellow, with a fluffy rug in the centre of the room, a double bed sits in the far right with a olive green bed sheet, with multiple blankets and pillows packed on top. A small desk stands in the far left housing a laptop and multiple school supplies, two pastel green beanbags lay against the wall, and behind them was a mountain of plushies! White dresser and wardrobe sat in the left hand corner of the doorway. The curtains are the same olive green as the bedding and shelves of "various" things lay on them and a fairly large painting of a dog above the bed!!

My eyes widened. I couldn't believe it! We're not in a fucking hotel! We're only staying for 3 years! What's point of doing all this even though we aren't living here! But I have to give her some credit though, it's very fluffy and cute but not my type of style. If it was my style I would nick this room for myself! As I saw everyone else's looks, I could stop giggling! They looked like they haven't seen something so pretty in their entire lifetime!! But once they see my room, it will be their favourite! I think...
"What do you think guys?" Ikari said. Everyone, apart from me shouted "We love it!!" She looked at me, expecting an answer. "Yea,yea whatever it's cool.." Even though I really like it. I just don't like complimenting people or I'll get too attached to them, I still don't trust them as much. Except from Kami I trust her.. and maybe Koruzu...

Next was Koruzu's. We walked out of Ikari's dorm and into his room. He opened the door and we all walked inside. I looked around and it was decent. The wall was a dark red, and in the corner was a desk with a pc on top. The floor is covered with a pale yellow coloured rug that goes well with the wallpaper. A double bed with yellow sheets, there is a bookcase on the left side of the room and a mirror, as well many posters of the pro - hero Shoto. "Hey Koruzu, are you a simp for Shoto?" I asked while giggling. He looked at me blankly "No I'm not!" He shouted back. Kami and I started to laugh our heads off!! Ikari just looked confused. "What's a 'simp'?" She asked. "Oh, it's someone who has a huge crush on a particular person" Kami said while laughing. "I fucking don't you ass hole!!" He screamed. Ikari just looked at all of us screaming at each other, to be honest I would of slapped that prick out of existence by calling me an asshole! But I kept it together and calmed down.

We finally went to Kami's dorm, she opened the door and we all walked inside. It had light purple walls, with a single bed in the corner with a few pillows and a blue bed sheets. There are a few pro hero posters and stickers around the room and on the wardrobe. On the desk there is a desk lamp and a pencil pot full of pens and pencils. And a few books. There is a book shelf behind the door with a few books missing, and on the other side of the bathroom door, there was a shelf with pro hero figurines. On the desk, there was a laptop and on the desk chair there was a small teddy bear and a jacket against the back of the chair. I liked it. But still, not my style!! I can't wait for people to see my room.

We finally went to my dorm. I opened the door and we all went inside. People looked around the room and as I sat down on my bed, I heard Koruzu laugh a little. I looked up from where he was looking, and I turned red. Kami laughed a lot. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!" I screamed. I pushed Koruzu on the floor and he dragged me down, and I fell on top of him. I blushed. He blushed. Kami gave me the eyebrows. I quickly got up and ran out of the room. The others followed me, kami shut the door and ran after me. I was so embarrassed!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry it took me ages to do.... I was lazy. So I hope you enjoy your day/night! Bye bye my mha fans!!!