Kami's P.O.V.

The next few days were calm. I really enjoyed it! We had English one day, which was super boring. And also maths the next. Which was worse than English!! We also had a small quirk training test and it was quick bro! But Kendo - Sensei wanted to see what we fabulous people can do with our quirks and what we could work on for Friday with class 1-A. Not much happened, we just did work. And I spoke to my friends about random shit at lunch. After the final bell went, so we went straight to our dorms and chilled for the rest of the day.

Finally!! Friday comes along and I'm really excited!! We change into our hero costumes, I had a long sleeved top and shorts which were dark blue, the patterns on my costume are white, my boots and jacket is black and my hip clip thingies were white. I loved it, it was beautiful!! Ikari came in and her costume was pastel over load!! The main part of her hero costume was dark grey, pastel yellow for the accents and a white belt. Her boots were black and she looked great!! Class 1-A came in and the first person I saw was Koruzu! He came up to me and Ikari and chatted with Ikari and me for a bit. His hero costume was grey, the stripes was dark blue and his long shorts were the same colour:grey. His boots were a dark grey like the rest with a bit of red. His cape was black, fading into red and had brown sachels wrapped around his waist for storage.

Suzu didn't come for a while, we didn't know why. When she came, she saw us and ran our way. She looked tired like she ran all the way here! Her hero costume was cool! She had black no sleeves shirt. And trousers. Around her torso was armour, she had long gloves made of armour. On the elbows was gold coloured. Her boots were made of armour and on the knees was the gold colour. It was gold trimmed on the gloves and boots. And she has the weird metal things on her shoulders like Ground Zero. And on her face was a black mask. Also like Ground Zero. And two brown small bags around her waist.

We all head to the massive training centre. (USJ/a gym thing) Most of class 1A was already there, they were all in their hero costumes. They look pretty cool, but not as cool as us!! They were all talking amongst themselves so only a few noticed us, so while we were waiting, me,Ikari,Koruzu, Yui and Suzu chatted about stuff. Both Senseis go in front of both classes and wait patiently for us to quieten down. After we were all quiet, Kendo-Sensei begins to talk " Hello Class 1-A and Class 1-B, as you can see we will be doing a quirk training exercise. To start with, I will be doing a quick demonstration of what will happen, today we have a special guest to help us. Say hello to the number 1 hero, Deku!" Both classes turn around to see the doors open and the pro-hero Deku walks through the doors. He waves to the students as he walks to join the senseis at the front. Him and Kendo-Sensei walk to a platform to begin the demonstration.

Deku faces the classes " Ok classes, I'm going to go easy on Kendo because I don't want to hurt her." They both get into fighting positions. "Start" Deku runs towards at Kendo-Sensei, zooming around trying to confuse her. Kendo-Sensei uses her quirk and slaps Deku. He goes flying through the air into a wall. As he hits it, he created a hole and cracked up the wall. Kendo-Sensei is trying to calm herself down whilst a group of people, but including Yui ran over to Deku. The rest of the students just stand there in complete shock. Oh my God.. umm that's new.. She then says " Ok classes, that is what you need to do but remember, this is only quirk training so don't injure each other please." She then pauses for a few seconds, and I'm still trying to gather what just happened here " You may also pick your own partner to practice your quirk with. Try to pick someone with a similar quirk so it's fair and easier to train."

Everyone goes off to pick their partners, Koruzu and Suzu team up because they both LOVE fighting. Yes I've known Suzu for years I know what she is like. And me and Ikari team up. And no one got hurt, well most of us anyways.

Phew finally finished! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And a quick question, who's your favourite character? Let me know in the comments! Well enjoy your day/night my mha fans!! ✌️✌️

 And a quick question, who's your favourite character? Let me know in the comments! Well enjoy your day/night my mha fans!! ✌️✌️

This is Suzu's hero costume.

The blue one is Kami's the yellow & grey one is Ikari's and the one with the cape is Koruzu's