Ikari's P.O.V.

Shinsou begins to drive to my house. We don't talk as much but it's a comfortable silence, I live a bit further away than the others. The radio is playing quiet, calm music, we reach my house after a while and my parents are stood outside, looking anxious. I get out of the car and they come rushing over, Shinsou also gets out of the car. Mother hugs me then grwbs my by the shoulders and asks me if I'm ok and ther questions. "I'm ok mother, I was just out with friends I already told you." I say. Shinsou comes and stands beside me, I walk and stand beside my dad.

"Was she ok?" Mother asks. "She was fine, she went to Tokyo with her friends. Two of them I teach and are very trusted students, one of them I have known her my whole life and is very trusted and my daughter and non of them would hurt your daughter." Shinsou calmly says. "That's ok then..." mother replies. Until she noticed who he was. "Wait are you the brainwashing hero?! Get away from us!" Mother snaps. Shinsou just stands there. "You shouldn't be near kids with a quirk like that!" Mother adds. Shinsou stands there and doesn't say a thing. "No mother he isn't bad, he's actually really caring, he looks after each and everyone of the students. Why do you think he's a teacher?" I say.

Looking at Shinsou, he smiles. Mother looks at Shinsou. "I-I guess I will trust you, for now, because my daughter trusts you and I trust her." Mother says. Both of my parents do inside. "Sorry about that Sensei.." I say. "No it's ok, I get that a lot." Shinsou says. Suddenly, I begin to cry and Shinsou looks shocked. "Uh, why are you crying?" Shinsou asks. "I don't know?!" I say while sobbing. Shinsou pulls me into an awkward hug. "Uh don't cry, I have a dinosaur plushie in my car, do you want it?" Shinsou asks. "Yes please.." I say while sobbing. He walks over to the car and has a look inside, and he comes back with a green dinosaur plushie and hands it to me.

I hold it and pull it close to my chest, I can feel Shinsou feeling relaxed. I turn around to head to my house, Shinsou leans against his car, I get to the door and wave to Shinsou, he waves back. I enter my house and I hear Shinsou drive off.

Sorry this chapter took long to do, I was busy! Anyways enjoy your day/night my mha fans.