Ichika's P.O.V.

We get up from the sound of our annoying, shitty alarm clock. Yui turns it off and gets up, she nudges me. "Come on Ichika! We can't be late for school dumbass!" Yui say. I groan at her, so she did what I can kill her for. She grabbed my covers and threw them off. Leaving me freezing my ass off. I slowly got up from my bed, I deathpan Yui. We both get dressed into our school uniform and we both do our hair. We go downstairs into the kitchen where papa and dad were hugging and holding each other, flirting to each other.

Me and Yui look at each other, looking disgusted. I gagged a little. Yui quickly grabbed a breakfast bar for both of us, trying not to look at our idiotic parents. They noticed us. "Oh hey girls, when did you get up?" Dad says. I face palm my head. "Well we just got up, and now I've lost my appetite from seeing you flirting!" I say. Yui just nods her head in agreement. We walk past our dads and sat down at the table. We start to eat our breakfast until I saw Yui being secretive on her phone, it looks like she's texting someone.

Every time you ask her, she immediately stops and shoves her phone in her pocket. Then trys to make an excuse. I tried to guess who she was texting. Maybe a class mate, no she won't be secretive about that, maybe a crush. Umm maybe. I then spot the name of who she was texting. It was a group chat, the name was 'training camp A' I think she may be talking to the teachers but I couldn't make out the names. I could make out one of the names, but it wasn't a teachers name. I tried to ignore it. Once we reach school, I see Kami, Ikari and Koruzu standing with Shinsou. Me and Yui walk over to them.

"Oh hey guys!" Kami says. "Hey!" Yui answered. "Girls, there is no work today so you can just chill out!" Shinsou says. I nod my head. We all head to the dorms and we chill in the common room. Kami, Ikari and Yui sit on one couch and me and Koruzu sit on the other couch. We are all sat around a coffee table, talking about whatever came to mind. Ikari went up to grab a drink, when she comes back, she slams the cup onto the table and then her hands. "Y'know Gojo?" We all look at her. "Yeah, he's lesbian!" Kami slams her hands on the table "I knew it!" Yui gets up and moves chairs. Ikari sits next to Kami and then they start to list down the reasons why Gojo is a 'Lesbian'.

"He has an undercut!"
"Yeah, and he's wore a skirt before!"
"Yeah! Wait isn't he like God?!"
"Omg he is! That means the meaning of life is lesbian!"
The two began to laugh. Me and Koruzu gave them both weird looks. We continue to talk for a bit, until I notice Koruzu keeps glancing at me, looking nervous in his seat. I'm wondering why he does a massive yawn and puts his arm over the chair behind my head, and leaves it there for a bit. Until his arm 'accidentally' drops onto my shoulder, we both freeze. Kami and Ikari notice us two just sitting there. Kami goes over and pokes me slightly. I snap back into reality.

Koruzu fell asleep at the side of me with his arm still around me, he moves his head and pulls me close to him. My head landed on his chest. I blushed madly. Yui looks over to me and smirks. "Why do you feel nervous Suzu?" Ikari asks. Kami walks over to her, grabs her shoulders and shakes her. "Can you not tell that she likes him and he likes her?!" Kam yelled. I blushed like crazy. Not noticing that I'm digging my face in Koruzu's chest. "Oh, so that's what the feeling is, I've felt it before but not sure what it was.." Ikari says. I wanted to die right there on the spot!!

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a great day/night my mha fans!! ✌️✌️