No one's P.O.V.

Ikari falls to the ground and falls asleep. Kami bends down and sits beside Ikari, trying to wake her up. Suzu puts Koruzu down, he waddled over to Ikari and constantly patting her on the head. Shinsou looked worried. "That's the second time I have hurt a student today.." Kami looks at him sympathetically. "No, you must be tired. It's her quirk, she can feel other's emotions." Kami said. Shinsou felt a bit better about himself. Shinsou picks up Koruzu. "He's so cute!" He cooed. Kami starts to laugh a little bit, Suzu just stood there, with her blank face. While Shinsou was busy making faces and noises at Koruzu, surprisingly he enjoyed it.

"Who's taking care of him??" He questioned. Kami just pointed at Suzu. Suzu flipped her off. Kami just gave her the death stare, they both grabbed Ikari by the shoulders and carried her to Recovery Girl's office. "We should get going, Shinsou-Sensei." Kami said. "Alright then, I'll take care of Koruzu while you get Ikari to Recovery Girl." Shinsou said. Suzu and Kami both nod and headed towards to Recovery Girl's office.

Well that was short. Sorry it wasn't long, I was running out of ideas. Well I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! And have a lovely day/night my mha fans!! ✌️✌️