Meeting her

Taehyung lives in a very religious family. His dad side are hunters which hunts weird creatures, especially vampires.
Taehyung's mum can talk to spirits, and ask them to do whatever she wants. But Taehyung himself is just an ordinary boy, he still goes to school, he doesn't believe in any monsters or myth.

Today is a normal day where he needs to goes to school. He lives with his friends, Jungkook and Jimin. They are childhood friends and now are literally siblings. 14 years of friendship meant a lot to them. They are not gonna separate now.

December 20 2020, 7:00am. Taehyung got of his warm and cozy bed and went to the bathroom to get ready. After he got his business done in the bathroom. He went over to the kitchen and grab a bowl and fill in some cereal and milk. After half an hour of getting ready, him and his friends rush over to the bus station and waited for the bus.

He grab his phone and scroll through school message board. He saw a notification pop up from his class message board. It is informed that nine new girls will be joining their class today. Yes. Nine. He was shocked when he saw this news, he quickly told Jimin and Jungkook about this, and they are happy and excited to meet the new girls...since the girls in their class are all nerds....

-time skip-

The first period lesson has passed and now it's time for the form class to go back to their form room for PSHE, the new students have not arrive yet.

Taehyung sat next to Namjoon, the class president. They chatted for 5 minutes then heard a knock on the door. 8 girls appeared. They were the new students, the eight girls were stunning and everyone cant keep their eyes off them. The form teacher, the teacher said "May you guys introduce yourselves" The girls lined up as single file and standing neatly.

The first girl, with brown ish long hair and a adorable doll face, said "hi everyone my name is Tzuyu and I like to study and read books" then a natural smile on her face.
Second girl standing next to Tzuyu is a mature girl, she has dark brown hair. Had her hair tied up as a messy bun, she said "hi my name is Nayeon and I like to sing"
Next up is the dark blue short haired girl,a kawai face with some freckles. "Hi my name is Momo you can call me momoring"
Moving on to the other 5 girls, wait..it's 4?
One girl has been left behind...or perhaps late. But anyways, moving on to the fourth girl, blonde med hair, cool and girl crush face. "I'm jeongyeon" she said without saying anything else. Next up to the red long hair girl, "hi I'm Jihyo and I like to play Nintendo" then the dark blonde gurl next to Jihyo. "Hi I'm Mina and I like to play games" next we have the black hair girl, super white skin, "hi I'm Dahyun you can call me dubu" and then the edgy and cool girl, blonde short hair, "hi I'm Chaeyoung and I like to rap"

After Chaeyoung finish her sentence, a loud knock was heard on the door. Then everyone in the room and feel the strong and powerful aura coming from that knock, slowly, the door opened and a gorgeous girl peaked in. It was the youngest and the last girl. She had adorable and beautiful chocolate brown eyes and they are big and ethereal. Her dark brown long hair was gorgeous, her hourglass body was revealing by the way she wear her short and kawaii uniform. She is literally a whole barbie. She came in with a bright and shiny smile, even beautiful words can't be enough to describe how magnificent she is. She was wearing a white shirt with plaid shirt skirt, probably the school uniform. And she was carrying her mini school bag sideways. She had her hair tied as half up half down with a plaid ribbon. She stand next to Chaeyoung and introduce herself.
"Hiiiiiiii I'm Sana and I like to go shopping and hangout with fiends" she was so friendly, her sweet voice made everyone melt, all the boys and girls are addicted to staring at her.

Taehyung fell for her since she walked in the room, and so is Jungkook and Jimin. The teacher told them to sit down after Sana finish introducing herself. The other girls sat at the front role which is all taken, so Sana had to sit next to Taehyung. Taehyung was really shy and his ears were turning red as she was approaching him. Sana slowly sit down. There were no distance at all..they are really close to each other and their arms are almost touching. "Hi how's your day" Sana asked Taehyung friendly, making eye contact with him and smiling softly.