S2: everything terrifies me.

(Season 2, Chapter 4)

"We need to go. Right now"

"What happened?" Taehyung asked her with a worried face

"You. You need to go home. And never return. Forget everything about today, do you understand?"

"Wh-why?"

"Just leave," Nayeon said

"I can sta-"

"JUST GO"

Nayeon and Momo ran away as she yelled.

Leaving Taehyung standing there alone on the steep mountain, they just ran away like that.

Taehyung didn't know what to do. He doesn't even recognize this place.

He looked around with a confused face as he wonders and regrets all of his life choices.

"NAYEON" He screamed, but she ignored him.

Two of them were running so fast, that it was like they were being chased.

"Where the fuck am I supposed to go"

He said under his breath

He then started walking down the mountain, trying to find a way to return home

As he keeps walking, he saw a few men in front, running and handling weapons.

He couldn't care anymore. He just ignored them and walked away.

He then looked back at these men as they continued to run. Turns out they were running in the same direction the girls did.

Taehyung then panicked, he watched them and sneakily followed them.

"So, what bought you here, again?"

Sana said as she fidgets

"The girls were worried about you, I came here to check if you're ok"

"I hope I am"

Two of them talked silently, sitting on the couch.

Sana's face looked very dim and depressed. Life has done her dirty.

"You better go now, before anything else happens," Sana said

Jeongyeon then responded a yes, she took her bag and walked to the door.

"Just go, I'll be alright" Sana confronted

Jeongyeon opened the door and said goodbye.

Everything was fine until she saw men running from the other side of the hill.

Jeongyeon quickly slammed the door closed and stared at Sana with a horrifying look.

"What's wrong"

"Run."

"Hello, miss, Tzuyu? Is it?"

The officer asked her as the girls were arrested and now stuck in court.

The cops and the judges kept asking them questions. And sometimes it's getting disturbing and private.

"Yes."

"So recently based on our research, 5 of you had been in close contact with the criminal known as Sana. Right? Forgot her last name but whatever"

The officer seemed nice and chill. He tried his best not to make the girls nervous and frightened.