Enormous War

⚠️Death list⚠️
-Sana

Jungkook groaned as the man throws him on the floor, locking the boys in the prison under the castle.

Meanwhile, the girls are being trapped in a dark room with their hands cuffed, tied up in tight ropes separately.

The boys are locked in the cells in mini-groups, the stinky smell and those dark walls covered in wet liquids. They can barely see the light since the window is small as hell.

Back to the girls, they have lost their powers so they have to figure a way out. Sana thought of a plan, she started to rub and twist her body so the tight ropes will loosen around her arm. Red bruises and scars are seen after billion times she has tried doing that.

The rope started to loosen a bit, but then her arm started to bleed cold blood. Nayeon shifted over to her, biting the rope with her tooth.

After some miracle happened, the rope has loosened and she went and untied the others as well, they tried so hard to not make a noise. Then they stole some pocket weapons from their parents' room.

Dahyun peeps outside the window to see if there any guards downstairs, so they can go over to the boys to help them escape. Unfortunately, this time there are about 5 guards outside their window and bedroom.

"What do we do?" Momo whispered.

"I got a plan" mina whispered back

"Listen, Sana, Momo and me will distract and punch the guards and then we run. Nayeon Jeongyeon and Jihyo you guys can sneak to rescue the boys while we distract them. And Tzuyu Chaeyoung and Dahyun you guys will stay here until Jihyo gives you guys a signal"

All of the girls listened, Sana leads the way outside while the Jihyo opens the window and waits for the signal.

They are all holding their walkie talkies from earlier, luckily the boys still have their walkie talkies with them so all of them could contact easily.

The boys heard the plan from Mina and now they are waiting for Jihyo to come.

Sana slowly opened the doorknob, causing guards to point guns at them.

"BOARD" she yelled and Jihyo Jeongyeon and Nayeon quickly climb out of the window, running to prison.

The guards didn't pay attention to Jihyo as the door is closed, but on the other hand, Sana and her girls are sprinting in a zigzag way so they don't get shot, they ran downstairs and slammed the door.

One guard fell as the door hit them, but still, they are being chased.

They ran to the garden and hid inside the bushes, holding their breath as long as they could.

The guards went searching for them in the garden, tiptoeing while pointing their guns everywhere. Momo threw a small rock to the opposite side and it grabbed their attention.

The girls immediately crawl to the exit of the garden, the guards were stupid and it's too late for them to catch them, the guards have already lost them.

Jihyo and her team successfully climbed out of their window, waiting for Tzuyu Dahyun and Chae. They opened their arms to catch them from falling. Then they jog to the underground prison.

They entered the basement and hid behind the walls, having a peek of the boys and the guards.

The guards were sitting down and chilling, while the boys were being locked in the cell.

"HEY"

The guard yelled as he noticed Jihyo.

"SHIT RUN NOW RUN"